ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: It's November - Where's Chicago Discus?

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Default It's November - Where's Chicago Discus?

For those of you who may be wondering what we have been up to, and why you haven't seen our new listing, here's the scoop. Our November shipment was delayed, but it is arriving on November 16. And... we are actually getting two shipments in November, the second coming after Thanksgiving. I am sure you will be delighted with our new shipments. Next week we are getting in Green Velvet Cobalts, White Diamonds (Snow White), Red Cover Albinos, Ring Leopards, Red Whites (regular and albino), Royal Yellow, and more. At the end of the month, we are getting in Mandarin Passions, Snakeskin Pigeons, Red Pandas, and many more.

So... watch our Simply Discus Sponsor Site, watch our website (www.chicagodiscus.com), or watch our Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/ChicagoDiscus) for the listings as they come in.

Our Facebook page is up and running, so you can leave comments, pictures, videos, or reviews there. Check it out.

In the meantime... we are having a Thanksgiving TURQey sale. Our Red Turquoise discus are 20% off the regular price during the month of November.

Here's a little teaser, one of our beautiful TURQeys chowing down on Al's Australian Blackworms...

Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Registered Member

Default Re: It's November - Where's Chicago Discus?

Wow looking forward to your shipment. Was sad I missed out on the Rose red alanquer and the blue face brown.

Brandon

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

We got our new shipment in yesterday, and they are in quarantine until just after Thanksgiving. Watch our sponsor site for the new listing. But, Brandon, you are in luck! We got in some amazing 5" Rose Red Alenquer, much larger than last batch. I am sure you will love them. And, the Blue Face Brown is still here... it's just that we are trying to get him to breed with an Albino Golden Marlboro that he has taken a fancy to. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. .... Miranda
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

Registered Member

Miranda, do you have a list of what will be on the second shipment at the end of November? I will probably visit you at the beginning of December.