ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: $300 - 125 Gallon with Stand and Glass Canopy @ Petsmart Black Friday

Real Name
    Rob

Default $300 - 125 Gallon with Stand and Glass Canopy @ Petsmart Black Friday

There's a Black Friday sale on the 125 gallon tanks with a stand and glass canopy (and hardly worth mentioning a 24" light for this 72" beast) for just $300. I'm hoping that spreading this news doesn't alert someone to go to the same Petsmart I go to and pick this up before I do! I will definitely be getting up early to score this deal.

Real Name
    Rob

Default Re: $300 - 125 Gallon with Stand and Glass Canopy @ Petsmart Black Friday

Real Name
    Eric

Default Re: $300 - 125 Gallon with Stand and Glass Canopy @ Petsmart Black Friday

whoa! great deal, thanks for sharing.

Real Name
    Rob

You're welcome... Hope you grab one as well, as long as it's not in North GA.

Real Name
    Phil

Lol!! Thanks for sharing!

Real Name
    Rob

I just called corporate and it turns out that the store I went to earlier today was wrong.. This actually includes 2 36" lights which would be perfect for the entire length of the tank... So it turns out the lights are worth mentioning!

Here is the link to the item which should be on sale for $300 before noon, you might want to have this link bookmarked on your phone or printed out to take with you in case they give you the same bs shpeal about how it comes with that tiny light...

125 gallon Aqueon

https://www.petsmart.com/fish/suppli...20Aquariums%20

There is also a 120 available for this price but it isn't as wide, so I'm not interested in this particular one.