ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Holiday Season and Shipping!!!!! Please read!

Exclamation Holiday Season and Shipping!!!!! Please read!

Dear AquaticSuppliers Customers,

Its that time of the year again when shipping anything gets to be game of chance. With all the Holiday shopping and increase in packages bought online comes the inevitable chaos of shipping. Though I love the Holidays, I really dread shipping this time of year! Packages take longer than normal and can get lost for weeks.Its all very frustrating to us here, you the customer, and more importantly your fish! So please plan ahead. Don't wait until you are scrapping the bottom of the bag to re-order. I try and ship promptly but this time of year it can be a challenge getting things to customers and it gets harder the closer we get to the end of December.
    I have stock on hand and am still shipping regularly but even getting stock in here is challenging this time of year. With the shelf life being what it is on our foods, stocking up now is a wise decision.

When ordering, you may want to choose the Priority Mail option if you really need it, the post office seems to get these from point A to point B a little better during the Holidays.

Thank you for all your support and business this past year. We wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season and all the best in the year to come.(which isn't all that far away! )

Best always,
    AquaticSuppliers.com

Al, Carrie, Becky, and Ethan

ps... be nice to your postal carriers... this is their worst time of year too!!!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 11-22-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Default Re: Holiday Season and Shipping!!!!! Please read!

Bump

Just a reminder everyone. We are heading into the tough shipping time. I can only ship promptly as always, once its in the hands of USPS, I can't control the shipping time.

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images