Cafepress Store     Golden State Discus

Thread: PRO-GROWTH is back in stock

Registered Member Inland Empire Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    59 (100%)

Default PRO-GROWTH is back in stock

Just wanted to let those looking for Andrew Soh's pro-growth powder that I have it back in stock. You can purchase it directly off my website or I can send you a paypal invoice if you prefer to contact me directly. http://inlandempirediscus.com/shop/i...&product_id=59
    Bill

Registered Member
    iTrader

Default Re: PRO-GROWTH is back in stock

hi Bill. Does it say in the package how much to mix with food? I looked at the website and it does not say how much i should use per pound

iTrader
    11 (100%)
    Real Name
    Francis

Quote Originally Posted by joricano View Post
    hi Bill. Does it say in the package how much to mix with food? I looked at the website and it does not say how much i should use per pound
    Just sharing.

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...ght=Pro+growth
    Grasshopper
    Francis

Registered Member Inland Empire Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    59 (100%)

Sorry for not replying sooner have not been on here in a week or so. In regards to how much to use for food if you are using it in a food you are preparing such as a beef heart mix you would use between 2.5 grams per kilo and 5 grams per kilo. I personally go with the 5 grams per kilo and in my super beef heart flake food I use 7 grams per kilo to compensate for the heat when when it is being dried. If you are using it to soak food like worms or pellets you would use 2.5- 5 grams per liter of water then use enough of the solution to soak your food. Excess can be reused if necessary and the mix will usually last for at least 3 days if refrigerated. I personally only mix up about 500 ml with 2.5 grams so that I don't have so much left over each time. Hope this helps. If any other question you can always email inlandempirediscus@att.net or call me at 909-349-0033.

Bill
    Bill