ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intro to Me

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Default Re: Intro to Me

Quote Originally Posted by Altum Nut View Post
    WOW Greg...there is no end to any part of your life and loving every post. I'm one of the more civil Italians and wanting to be adopted by your dad. Lol
    On the side away from hobby and play...the world will be extremely blessed to have you as a NeuroSurgeon.
    As far as fishing goes at my end...steelhead is on the top of the list. My friends cross the border to Pennsylvania and New York quite often but I never find spare time to go...but I keep hearing I'm missing out big time.

...Ralph
    You should go for the steelhead! They are awesome, especially in Pulaski NY on the Salmon River... the salmon run is fun too in October. Thank you for taking the time to check my posts out! I have a lot more to share so stay tuned for more videos, pictures, and other things!

Is your Instagram different? I can't get it to come up.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Quote Originally Posted by karpomatic View Post
    Is your Instagram different? I can't get it to come up.
    Yes, it is now gvbdiscus

Real Name
    Casey

Glad to hear your story. If you're ever in CA I can show you a couple of my secret spots to fish. I have been fishing and keeping fish my entire life. Much like you they're my life's passion. We have much in common. My wife is an RN, I however work in Finance.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! - Hunter S Thompson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12