Due to life changes. Which means I have to get rid of tanks for family purposes lol. I'm selling a whole mess of tanks.
25- 75 gallon 3? drilled the rest solid $75 each
6- 27 gallon cube $65 each
6- rimless cube $85 each 4 are brand spanking new on 4 lids are included but have to be assembled (super nice tanks)
2- 55 gallon no lids drilled? I will check and update $40 each obo
8- 20 gallon no lids free the faster they walk out the door the happier I will be
12- 40 breeders all drilled 2 w/no lids the rest ready to go $50 each
1- 90 gallon with overflow and metal stand. No sump $125
All tanks have glass lids (used lids) unless specified. All drilled tanks have been sealed for normal use but the plugs can be removed to use as intended. Most tanks have been painted. Most tanks have a sponge filter or two in it. If it doesn't I'm sure I can round one up.
Also 5 275 gallon stackable water storage tanks $100 each. These have been used for water storage purposes only.
Pictures for most can be seen http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...24-New-project. I will update with more photos asap
If there are any serious inquiries for multiple purchases shoot me a pm. I have 4 wooden hand built stands that can be thrown in with multiple tank purchases. I also have a ton of plumbing that can be used for a super nice system.
Anyone looking to start a fishroom.