AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Eastern Aquatics Black Worms are great quality and great service!!

Registered Member

Default Eastern Aquatics Black Worms are great quality and great service!!

I just received my order of Black worms from Craig at Eastern Aquatics (www.easternaquatics.com) and I am more than pleased. The service and communication was fantastic and he shipped my order the same day via ups overnight.
    I had originally tried to order them direct from California and was told he was only shipping out a 1/4 lb at a time and I was like with the cost of shipping I want enough to last so I wrote Craig and he was on it and had the 1 lb of worms I was looking for.
    Craig offerd help with caring for them if needed and responded quickly. The worms were great quality and nice healthy and black I know I will be using him again for my next order without a doubt.
    I also liked the order process better it was much easier for me to deal with.
    I tried to attach a pic but it kept failing? Oh well they look like black worms lol. Now My new discus that I just got from Steve (Roguediscus) today are going to be in hog heaven.
    Last edited by Planted-tnk-guy; 01-18-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: Eastern Aquatics Black Worms are great quality and great service!!

Did the price include the shipping charge?

Registered Member

Default Re: Eastern Aquatics Black Worms are great quality and great service!!

Yes it did