Kenny's Discus     Australian Blackworms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best... Kenny's Discus!!!

iTrader
    Real Name
    Jenny Marie

Cool The Best... Kenny's Discus!!!

Where do I start.....
    I want to share my wonderful, & exciting experience from Kenny's Discus. About two (2) weeks ago, my boyfriend Leon and I decided on making a trip to see Kenny's for some beautiful Discus fish, after having a horrible experience with another vendor. We had a few in mind but once we saw how healthy & beautiful the fishes were from Kenny; we bought four (4) beautiful Discus Fishes:

• Rafflesia Cross
    • Mosaic Leopard
    • White Carnation Pigeon
    • Blue Scorpion BD Snakeskin

We are so happy with our new fishes and not to mention, the customer experience Kenny provided before, during and after our purchase. He's followed-up with us, to make sure everything is ok and we are enjoying our fishes. What blew our minds is the packaging Kenny packages the fishes in. Even though we are local and drove. Kenny packaged our fishes just the way he would if they were going to be shipped out to us. Again, Kenny's Discus is amazing! We are now thinking of using our other 75 gallon tank and making it just into a Discus Fish tank, thanks to Kenny!

Excited to see this upcoming month's strains. Thank you Kenny!

Leon and Jenny!Name:  HomeSweetHomeDiscusFish1.jpg
Views: 1133
Size:  57.0 KBName:  DaddyDiscusFeeding1.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  50.4 KBName:  IMG_1289.jpg
Views: 1124
Size:  50.5 KB

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Default Re: The Best... Kenny's Discus!!!

They are beautiful! You are so lucky to be able to drive over there! I am in Upstate NY and after researching the sponsors here I decided to go with Kenny as well. I trusted him to choose beautiful fish for me and he went above and beyond. They came a very long way but settled right in and were eating the next day. I bought more from him a few months later and I am now stocked but still go through his monthly shipments and pick my favorites for just some torturous fun. Mine have really grown into nice thick, healthy fish and their color and shape are just spectacular.

Kenny treats every customer with such amazing care- like they are the only one and we all know by looking at his shipment picture posts we are not alone!

Good luck with them and keep posting pics. It is so much fun to watch them grow!
    "You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it." -W.C.Fields

iTrader
    Real Name
    Jenny Marie

Yes, I was so fortunate to find out Kenny is only 10 mins from my home. All the fishes are in great living condition, it was just an amazing experience. It took my boyfriend Leon and I awhile to come back to reality lol! We were in cloud 9 lol!!! We are also waiting on Kenny's new shipment and hoping to purchase more! We have our German Rams, Oscar fish and rummy nose fishes but Discus fishes tops them off for us! I will keep everyone posted with pics.

iTrader
    Real Name
    Phil

Jenny,

Congrats on your new purchase! 10 MIN FROM KENNY! I don't even think you realize how lucky you are just yet! Most people here will be green with envy over that statement!!!

Looks like you got some real beauties best of luck! I love the potted plants in there as well, they look to be big and healthy!

iTrader
    Real Name
    Phil

Did you mix the new kenny fish with the bad ones from your poor experience with the other vendor?

iTrader
    Real Name
    Jenny Marie

Thank you Phil!

I feel very lucky to be this close to Kenny!

The potted plants are def growing and are very healthy! My boyfriend Leon loves planted tanks as well. We get some really great plants from at www.H2oplants.com the owner's name is Justin. He's awesome just like Kenny. His plants are amazing. Do you have plants in your tank?

iTrader
    Real Name
    Jenny Marie

The discus fish we received from the other vendor died an hour of having it. The packaging was so bad, water was leaking and the water smelled so awful. The poor little guy was upside down when we opened our package. Horrible experience and not to mention the vendor was rude, not helpful and basically told Leon and I, well you're out of luck because he was alive when you got it. I was so upset, I told him keep my money but I would never recommend you to anyone in the fish community.

Our Discus fishes are with other happy little fishes

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    372 (100%)

Jenny & Leon, the pleasure is mine. Glad to know the new fish settled in nicely. Thanks so much for the positive feedback I greatly appreciate it. Hope they bring you much joy, thanks again!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Registered Member
    iTrader
    4 (100%)

love the white carnation pegion beautiful!

Registered Member
    iTrader

What soil do you have for those big swords?

iTrader
    1 (100%)

I have ordered twice from Kenny and will definitely order again. The last 4 ordered have exploded in size and LOVE
    TO EAT. I’t’s like pirranna at feeding time. Homemade beefheart recipe. They love it!!

iTrader
    Real Name
    Nate

On Tuesday I will be receiving my first shipment of discus from Kenny. After researching for months the best place to purchase discus, I decided on Kenny. He answered every email and every phone call was returned quickly. I am going to be receiving 18 discus of 6 different strains and am excited for all the good words about quality and shipping care to come true for my buying experience with Kenny. Ill post again when everything arrives.

Silver Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Lloyd

you will be happy - we got 6 from Kenny in Sept and will probably add a few more in Nov

SimplyDiscus Sponsor
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

Congrats! Kenny is the best!

iTrader
    Real Name
    Nate

The two boxes Kenny shipped arrived on time! The packaging was superb. Couldn't have arrived in better shape. These fish were shipped from CA to GA overnight and when I opened the boxes the heat packs were still working. Perfect scenario. The bags are floating and soon I will start the drip. My pH is 6.0 and Kenny said the fish will be at about 7.0 when they arrive. Kenny double bags the fish and wisely inserts paper around the first bag to make sure the discus cannot easily puncture both bags. Given this fact I cannot see my new arrivals yet. Im excited to see how they all look. Will update this post again after the fish have acclimated. So far everything is looking great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast