ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Sale at Adorama....

Default Sale at Adorama....

Just got an email that Adorama is having a big sale on photogear. Might be worth checking it out.

http://tp.adorama.com/t/gfdbbSAyQAI2...o=~Gl&0=&o=%23

Hth,
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Matt

Default Re: Sale at Adorama....

Thanks for the link, doesn't seem to be anything I want listed. Maybe a few things I'd like to have but not in the budget at the moment.

EDIT: I have to vouch for Adorama though, class acts. My last order of a lens came with insufficient packing. I contacted someone in customer support with my order number to let them know there might be an issue and to hopefully keep from someone else from getting a broken item (mine was fine). Turns out they had a rouge packing machine distributing far less dunnage than it should of been. They sent me a $25 off gift code to use as a thank you. Can't recommend them enough. It expires next month I think so I am on the lookout for something to use it on! Maybe on accessories for the new camera body when that happens.
    Last edited by Discus-n00b; 02-13-2017 at 09:09 PM.
    -Matt

Default Re: Sale at Adorama....

I do like working with them too. They are one of the two big boys in the camera gear biz..B&H photo being the other. Ive gotten great gear over the years from both, though B&H let me down on one order. They are both very reliable and ridiculously quick shippers. I usually toggle between both sites when I am looking for something. Ive got my eye on something now...but it will be a long while before I can afford it... every once in a while Pentax puts out some serious rebates... That might shorten the wait!
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images