My fishes are not well, they are not eating as much as they should, some white poop, scratching and white spots. Started from 1 and may be pass on the rest.
I think I will treat the whole tank, please advice medicine and tips. Metro is quite hard to get in Melbourne right now.

Problem

1. Please explain the problems with your fish. When did you notice the problems and did anything unusual happen that you think started them?

2 of the biggest males not eating as usual, one recently and the other has been like that for a few week. He is not very active and stay alone in the corner white poop - hex may be? (he is a Raffasia), the second one only start 2 days ago (Flora red turq), he turned darker and not eating, scratching onto object and has some white spot around body ( suspecting gill fluke)

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds).

turn dark, not eating like usual, still it their favorite food but not always. white poop

3. What medications/ treatments have you already tried and what were the results. Include dosage and duration of treatment.

I tried Blueplanet fluke tab for the Raffasia in hospital tank for a week, he got better then I put him back into the main tank. a week later he look upset again.
whole Tank recently treated with Kusuri Wormer plus.

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and ages, numbers and sizes of fish.
480 L tank with sump, 4x1.5x2.5 deep tank, 15 discus 9x 6-7 inch, the rest is 3.5-5 inch. 40x tetra, 7 siemese algae eater, 8 corydoras, 2 ghost knife,2 spiney eels, 2 kuhli loach, 2 small albino plecco.

5. Water change regime (What percentage and how often).
60-80 % twice weekly, daily sump clean and tank vacuum

6. How long has tank been running? Is it bare bottom? If you have substrate, what type and how deep is it?

This tank is 7 months old, over 3cm very fine sand substrate.

7. Do you age your water? If you do for how long and what is the ph swing.
Age water for at least 48 hours, always does seachem safe before water change. Very small to zero PH swing

8. Parameters and water source;

Note: Water Parameters are important in diagnosing problems within a tank. If you don't own test kits for the following information, you can purchase them, test your parameters and post this info as soon as possible.

- temp _____ 28-29 Celsius

- ph _____ 7.0

- ammonia reading ____ 0

- nitrite reading ____0

- nitrate reading ____ ~10ppm

What type of water or combinations of water sources do you use? If it is an RO/tap/well water mix, please list percentages in the mix.

100% aged tab water

9. Any new fish, plants or inverts added recently.

2 big water lectuce and lot of christmas moss

10. Please tell us what you feed your fish and how often. This can be critical information for solving the problem so be as specific as you can.

all kind of food 2-3 time daily: homemade beefheart, Australia Freeze Dried Blackworms, frozen bloodworm (as treat sometime), organic self-culture earthworms, tetra color bits, different vegie, sprirullia etc

11. Include any pictures or videos you have which shows the symptoms. If you can't add them to this post, please provide a link to them.

will add some later