ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Video of tank clean routine for my Discus from Uncle Sam's

Registered Member Pompadour Discus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Aja

Default Video of tank clean routine for my Discus from Uncle Sam's

Hi everyone 😊

I miss this forum alot the past couple months. Most of you may not know me, but you all have helped me so much and my Discus love you for it. I had a life and death incident at work last month, I survived of course but it suuuuurrrree makes you put your life in perspective and I lost my grandfather 3 weeks ago and it's been tough we we're very close and it's the first death in our family. Not trying to make this thread sad or deter from the topic of discus. Just explaining my absence and why I haven't purchased my discus from Kenny or completed my fish room. A LOT of things have been put on hold.

But trust me these recent experiences have only made me appreciate life more and want to live like there is no tomorrow 😊😊 all smiles here and I had a hands on crash course on caring for discus these past 7 weeks, we have had blizzards, power outages, hospitalization, funeral in a whole other state, had to leave my discus alone for 7 days straight with no help. They survived literally because of all of you wonderful people and your advice and tips. ❤❤

http://youtu.be/JX5NAL2rQ1khttps://youtu.be/JX5NAL2rQ1k

So I am attaching a link to my YouTube video of my Beautiful Sapphire Blue Discus, Blue and Kai 😍 I hope you can watch and if you see anything that isn't right please please let me know I am not an expert and I am here to learn. If you have a YouTube channel too I hope you subscribe, like, comment and let me know your from this forum and I will subscribe back immediately 😊This video is of my cleaning routine and it takes me about an hour because I am using a small syphon and a small bucket. I just ordered the python hose set on Amazon, hoping that it will make this process a lot shorter.
    "At the end of the day we are not really fish keepers, but water keepers." - Chris Ingham

Default Re: Video of tank clean routine for my Discus from Uncle Sam's

Hi Aja!

Sorry to hear that its been a rough few weeks! But glad you are okay! I watched the video! What a really cool time lapse project! Nicely done and I have to say, the fish look great. Keep up what you are doing!!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member Pompadour Discus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Aja

Default Re: Video of tank clean routine for my Discus from Uncle Sam's

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Hi Aja!

Sorry to hear that its been a rough few weeks! But glad you are okay! I watched the video! What a really cool time lapse project! Nicely done and I have to say, the fish look great. Keep up what you are doing!!

al
    Thanks Al! �� I received your FDBW, and it's slow going introducing them to new food. They will only eat blood worms and cichlid flakes :/ but I love how it sticks to glass and cleans up easy
    "At the end of the day we are not really fish keepers, but water keepers." - Chris Ingham