ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Albino Pearl Scale Angelfish X Double Black Blushing Veil Angel Genetics

Registered Member

Default Albino Pearl Scale Angelfish X Double Black Blushing Veil Angel Genetics

What would get if you crossed a Albino Pearl Scale Angel with a Double Black Blushing Veil Angel? How many generations would it take to get some Albino Pearl Scale VEIL Angels? How would you do it starting with these two fish? Same questions to ens up with Black Pearl Scale Veil (either blushing or nonblushing)?

Thanks for your help
    Ron

Registered Member

Default Re: Albino Pearl Scale Angelfish X Double Black Blushing Veil Angel Genetics

Rand the answer is?...

Real Name
    Dan

Default Re: Albino Pearl Scale Angelfish X Double Black Blushing Veil Angel Genetics

Registered Member

Dan,

Thanks just what I wanted. One more question: If you wanted the most colorful super veil Koi angels where would you go to purchase them?

Thanks Again
    Ron

Real Name
    Dan

Well....al I can tell you is I have ordered from angelsplus and angelmania and at the end of the day both had great fish. I would recommend both.

As far as best Koi I'm not really sure. Angelmania does a fantastic job with photography but angelsplus is a long time breeder with a great reputation. My gut feeling is if you are planning on breeding angelsplus would be more helpful in the long run.

I never intended to breed, just wanted some really nice looking fish and I don't really like the superveil tail phenotypes.

My DD single veil blacks from angelsplus were great but my wild cross from angelmania were fantastic too.

The angelfish forum might have better input on koi angels....I never had even one.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    DatDiscusDude

Any of you guys or anyone know of any good home breeders or local hobbyist with nice angels that are willing to ship?

Quote Originally Posted by DatDiscusDude View Post
    Any of you guys or anyone know of any good home breeders or local hobbyist with nice angels that are willing to ship?
    Depends on where you're from...
    Jorge Q