ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: pigeons, scribbelt, baby blues, orange for sale - Medford NJ (Philadelphia area)

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Default pigeons, scribbelt, baby blues, orange for sale - Medford NJ (Philadelphia area)

Hello all,

I have two tanks I want to start clearing to make room for new fry from my breeding and such. I have raised all the 3 adults from 2.5inch and all of the small discus you see are out of my breeding. Everything is from Stendker lines.

10% of sales will be given back to Simply Discus.

Adults are about 6inches and am willing to take offers. They are young, all under 2rs old.
    The other discus range at 2.5-4inches, $20-60, and only several months old.
    The baby heckels are not for sale :P sorry

I am located in Medford, NJ. I can do pickup or shipping... I get discounted shipping rates from Fedex.

Here is a video I took of the two tank, I'll post another soon as well. PLEASE CLICK HD under settings
    Please PM me for inquiries.

And here is a video of my discus room for anyone curious... you can also find me under my homestead page Greg's Discus Room

Registered Member

Default Re: pigeons, scribbelt, baby blues, orange for sale - Medford NJ (Philadelphia area)

Pmd

Registered Member

Default Re: pigeons, scribbelt, baby blues, orange for sale - Medford NJ (Philadelphia area)

Do you have blue turquoise for sale?

I'm from NJ

Thanks

Registered Member Coffee1stLife2nd's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tina

can u post any pics ??? sorry but i live in the woods and my internet service isnt fast enough to open videos.. yea i know it sucks....Thanks
    ** I use to dream of Unicorns ** NOW I dream of Discus with the colors of the Rainbow **

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee1stLife2nd View Post
    can u post any pics ??? sorry but i live in the woods and my internet service isnt fast enough to open videos.. yea i know it sucks....Thanks
    yes i can do that for you

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Registered Member

are these still for sale?
    text 786 385 7775

Registered Member

Are the adults still for sale?