AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Auction Time, Kenny's Discus for SimplyDiscus...Eruption Leopards

Default Auction Time, Kenny's Discus for SimplyDiscus...Eruption Leopards

Auction Time Everyone!!

Kenny and Forrest have offered us some great fish for Auction as part of our 15 year Birthday here at SimplyDiscus...

This Auction is for
    (2) each 4.5- 5"Eruption Leopards

SD Auction APR (7).JPG

SD Auction APR (6).JPG

SD Auction APR (5).JPG

SD Auction APR (4).JPG

SD Auction APR (3).JPG

Rules,Rules, Rules
    Auction Rules: Please READ BEFORE BIDDING!!!!

1. You have to be a registered member of the forum prior to the start of the auction . Any bid received from a member not meeting this criteria will be deleted.

2. Bids are to be placed in this Thread. You are bidding on the set of (2) each 4.5- 5"Eruption Leopards .

3. Canadian members may participate if they can take delivery of the auction fish within the US. Please contact Kenny prior to bidding to ensure a delivery location. Also ensure you are aware of any paperwork required to bring the fish into Canada.

4. The auction ends on Sunday April 9th at 9:00 PM EST (eastern standard time)***. Any bid time stamped after 9:00 PM is considered null and void. Be wise, Bid early if you want to win and bid generously! Payment is due at Auction end and shall be made through Paypal. Winner will be notified at contest end.

5. We have tried to anticipate all issues and make the rules clear and concise, but should an issue or problem arise we maintain all rights to resolve it as we see fit. You agree to this by your participation in these auction.

6. Shipping is not included in this auction, but will be at Kenny's Discounted Rate of $75-80

However....

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING:

We are going to try something new this auction. We are offering a Buy it NOW price of $500.00 which includes shipping and 50 grams of Aquatic Suppliers Freeze Dried Blackworms , and 1/2 lb of Inland Empires" Beef Heart Flakes", also with Shipping. It also includes either a Gold or Homestead level 1 year Premium membership.

At Any point during the Auction you may close out the Auction by posting... " I Want to Buy it Now" and the Auction will be ended in your favor. The Amount due will be $500.

We have 2 sets of these Eruption Leopards available which means two members can use the Buy it now feature at $500 each..

If someone wants to use the Buy it now feature for all 4 pcs (2 sets of 2) we will discount that by $125.. so you can buy all 4 for $875, with shipping, with 2 each 50 grams Freeze Dried Blackworms, 2 each 1/2 lb bags of Bill's Beef heart Flake, and a Gold or Homestead level 1 year Premium membership. To buy all 4 fish post..." I Want to Buy both sets (all 4 Eruption Leopards ) Now" and the Auction will be ended in your favor. The amount will be $875

Since we have 2 sets of 2 pcs Eruption Leopards for Auction, The two highest Bidders will win the Auction (shipping,fishfood, and membership not included) if no one uses the" buy it now feature".

I would really like to Thank Kenny's Discus and Discus Forrest here for once again putting up fish for us to Auction like this. You guys have supported Simply time and Again and its appreciated greatly. You guys truly are class acts.

Also a special thanks to Bill at Inland Empire for putting in his awesome Beefheart Flakes...Thanks Bill!

Please understand that these auctions are very important to SimplyDiscus, Please take this time to participate if you can. If you can not there is always the donate Button!

thank you all and Good luck!

al
    Last edited by RogueDiscus; 04-04-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Tim

Default Re: Auction Time, Kenny's Discus for SimplyDiscus...Eruption Leopards

$100
    Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Real Name
    Steve

Thanks Kenny!

And thanks Tim for your bid! I might think about this one myself.
    Lifting dictionaries literally strengthens your muscles.

Real Name
    Steve

$200

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Donald Dowling

$175

Real Name
    Steve

$199.99, and yes, I know I now have the two highest bids. You want 'em, come and get 'em.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Navarro A. E.

$210.00

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

If you are bidding to win both sets of fish. Be careful that both your bids are higher then any previous bids. If one of your bids matches a earlier bid the earlier bid takes precedent over a later bid of the same amount.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Congrats to both Steve ( RogueDiscus) and Navarro! You each have won 2 pcs of the Leopards. Thanks for supporting Simply!!

And thanks again to Kenny and Forrest for giving us these great fish!!

Best always,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Steve

Yay! What a deal! Thanks again to Kenny for offering these and glad to support SD. Guess I may try breeding some leopards!
    Steve

Real Name
    Matt

Congrats to both of you, looks like you picked up some fine fish.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Jacklyn

A Big congrats to Steve and Navarro!!!! Thanks so much for contributing to the live auction and what beautiful fish you have gotten.
    ~JACKLYN~