AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Oldies here...

Default Oldies here...

I spent the last week consolidating images form the last many years on to a new portable drive.. Lots of memories, and some really cool pics here and there too. Some I had completely forgotten about or I never even worked with once I took them. I am now going through them all again and pruning back ( the equivalent of throwing out bad slides) . From time to time I thought I'd post them here.

First up ... Bambi from 2009 Florida///

_IGP0118

_IGP0083

This next set was from 2015... Fort Trumbull, CT A historical site. When I took them I really didn't like them much.. They were okay, but I kind of set them aside and forgot about them. I revisited them and found a few diamonds in the rough there.. Makes me want to go back again for another round of pics.

IMGP0833

IMGP0857

IMGP0831

IMGP0821

IMGP0804

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: Oldies here...

The first trumbull pic is very nice. My favorite of the set. All look good though and I'm glad you revisited

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    The first trumbull pic is very nice. My favorite of the set. All look good though and I'm glad you revisited
    Thanks Ricardo,
    Glad I did too.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Matt

Gotta love old finds like this Al. I've found it fun to look back through my catelogs and pick out some images I would of NEVER chosen before and put my current level of PP to them and see what I get. Results can sometimes be great. Learn tricks along the way that might help some of those old trashers. That's why I save literally everything!!!

I actually like the second flag shot and the very last shot. Second flag shot has a sense of depth to me compared to the first one, it looks like the clouds are moving and I prefer the wider fov here personally. And the last one is just good, sense of times gone by, abandonment, dramatic lighting....excellent.
    -Matt