AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Hello from DFW Area of Texas

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jason Burch

Default Hello from DFW Area of Texas

New to the forum and Discus. Seasoned Fresh and Salt Water Veteran. Just coming off of a 2 year hiatus from Salt Water where I had a 125g Reef Show Tank and attached 35g Frag Tank. Fish room with 3 - 40g for coral grow outs. That's all sold now and looking forward to getting into Discus. I love information so I read through tons of post already and I am cycling a 55g right now and still deciding on what size show tank to purchase. After reading about many of you I can tell I will fit right in, I too cannot do anything half way I have to go overboard as my wife would call it, lol. Looking forward to years of fun here.

Jason

Real Name
    Roland E. Wilson

Default Re: Hello from DFW Area of Texas

Welcome to the world of discus and SD. Before you get your fish, check out SD member John_Nicholson, from Caddo Mills, TX. He sells discus and an expert on discus keeping. Again welcome and SD members are always here for ya!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tom

welcome aboard !

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jason Burch

Thanks farebox, I've already watched his video of his fish room a few days ago and definitely going to keep him in mind. He is about 1 1/2 hours away from my house.

Thanks tvo glad to be here!