AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Anybody have a couple Amazon swords and 4-5 Crypts they want to sell?

Registered Member

Default Anybody have a couple Amazon swords and 4-5 Crypts they want to sell?

Just thought I'd ask. I want to add some low maintenance plants to my hardscape. If you have some spares I will gladly pay a reasonable price and shipping of course to a Chicago suburb. Want to keep it basic, but if you have a spare pack of Vals you've had good luck with I would welcome them as well. Was thinking Crypt Wenditi because they are mentioned most often as being ok in warmer water. Strongly prefer a snail free source. Don't like snails. Will treat the plants anyway. Thanks for your consideration. Maybe PM me if you are interested. Thanks a million, BK

Default Re: Anybody have a couple Amazon swords and 4-5 Crypts they want to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by William1 View Post
    Just thought I'd ask. I want to add some low maintenance plants to my hardscape. If you have some spares I will gladly pay a reasonable price and shipping of course to a Chicago suburb. Want to keep it basic, but if you have a spare pack of Vals you've had good luck with I would welcome them as well. Was thinking Crypt Wenditi because they are mentioned most often as being ok in warmer water. Strongly prefer a snail free source. Don't like snails. Will treat the plants anyway. Thanks for your consideration. Maybe PM me if you are interested. Thanks a million, BK
    EBay has some quality plants and many have free shipping
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is