AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Shipping schedule?

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Robert

Question Shipping schedule?

Hi, I placed an order this afternoon and am wondering if I should take tomorrow off to receive the order. Or is it going to be shipped next week?

Thank you,

Robert

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Robert

Default Re: Shipping schedule?

Never mind. Got an email answer from Miranda within 20 minutes. Wasn't expecting that at all so thank you big time for the prompt reply. I look forward to receiving the fish!

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

Default Re: Shipping schedule?

Hi Robert, Thanks for contacting us about shipping. I know that now you have your fish and are enjoying them. For others of you out there who are considering ordering discus from us, be aware that it takes a minimum of 24 hours to prepare them for shipping. We ship as soon as possible, but if we have a full shipping schedule we may delay your shipment a day or so. We always check with you to make sure you are available to receive your discus when they arrive. I will typically email you within a few hours of placing your order to schedule your shipping date. Our preferred method of shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight service. We ship any day FedEx is open, which means you can choose to receive your discus Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. If you require Saturday delivery, FedEx charges an additional $20 for Saturday delivery for which I need to invoice you separately. You can calculate your exact shipping charge by entering the fish you want into the shopping cart, and clicking on the "calculate shipping" button. I think we have a very user friendly website, but if you have any problems with it, do not hesitate to call us... Miranda
    Last edited by Chicago Discus; 05-19-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net