AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long-term non-stop white poop

Default Re: Long-term non-stop white poop

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    Harry, about your SS "eating well but getting thinner" along with its suspicious poop sounds like worms to me , so it wouldn't hurt (much ) if you try the levamisole bath.
    If that does not improve their condition I got nothing else to offer or to shoot for except for deeper internal bacterial issues , given that you have already tried , metro , Prazi , salts , temperature and given that you maintain your water at optimal conditions .
    Yes! I have started levamisole bath today for that hospital tank, may consider add some kanaplex for bacterial. Poor fish , hope they will get better

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    Harry, about your SS "eating well but getting thinner" along with its suspicious poop sounds like worms to me , so it wouldn't hurt (much ) if you try the levamisole bath.
    If that does not improve their condition I got nothing else to offer or to shoot for except for deeper internal bacterial issues , given that you have already tried , metro , Prazi , salts , temperature and given that you maintain your water at optimal conditions .
    Yes! I have started levamisole bath today for that hospital tank, may consider add some kanaplex for bacterial. Poor fish , hope they will get better

Quote Originally Posted by JonAir View Post
    Hi Harry,

Have you considered the possibility that your discus is not sick but simply changing in color.
    I have a Red Fuji that to over time developed a single spot on the gill plate and several light spots on the fins. Looking closely at the spots, they are actually a very light blue color.

Are your spots symmetrical on both sides of her face? Mine has the same spot on both sides.
    Man I wish it is the case, but the SS turn dark wholly and skinny, the melon just doing her white poop ... so... sighhhh
    Last edited by HarryDk; 05-28-2017 at 09:47 AM.

as of today, after 3 kanaplex treatment, the melon still doing her white stringy poo ; should I give her a break and another intensive metro+prazi treatment?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12