ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Paul Butler...a member in need. Please read

Registered Member

Default Re: Paul Butler...a member in need. Please read

Let this serve as a bump, I've kinda been meaning to mention that for all you guys and gals out there, I mean all you guys and all you gals, it may be a good idea to get a regular health scan. Something I never did. I paid for Blue Cross for at least fifteen years out of pocket, was about $350/month, and the only time I went to the doctor was to get pills to kill the Giardia bug I got from brushing my teeth with untreated water on a canoe trip. When I started feeling weird, I thought I had an ulcer so I went on a health kick and felt better. Finally I went to a doctor. She recommended I get a blood test and I kinda wish I would have, if you know what I mean. I put it off because of what it would cost me out of pocket, but I never checked. To the point, no matter who you are, it is a good idea to have regular check ups to see if something is growing inside of you that shouldn't be before it is too late. The cost for a checkup is minor compared to what you may face by blowing it off. I had a 12" softball sized tumor in my chest and never knew it. And I had the insurance!
    Cheers, WK

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Excellent News Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

al
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    That is excellent news Paul Hope this continues. Hugs to all.
    Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompadour Discus View Post
    Wow I'm sorry so too be late reading this and supporting you through something so terrible. Cancer was the reason I moved to Michigan, my grandmother survived a double mastectomy and it took a toll on our whole family so I understand what you going through it's a horrible disease and I was so happy to hear that she is making progress I was reading through the whole thread praying for good news!
    Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    Paul, tell her to get better fast. I donated a 3rd time.
    Quote Originally Posted by discuspaul View Post
    Regards Paul - My best wishes go out to Janet !
    Quote Originally Posted by William1 View Post
    Let this serve as a bump, I've kinda been meaning to mention that for all you guys and gals out there, I mean all you guys and all you gals, it may be a good idea to get a regular health scan. Something I never did. I paid for Blue Cross for at least fifteen years out of pocket, was about $350/month, and the only time I went to the doctor was to get pills to kill the Giardia bug I got from brushing my teeth with untreated water on a canoe trip. When I started feeling weird, I thought I had an ulcer so I went on a health kick and felt better. Finally I went to a doctor. She recommended I get a blood test and I kinda wish I would have, if you know what I mean. I put it off because of what it would cost me out of pocket, but I never checked. To the point, no matter who you are, it is a good idea to have regular check ups to see if something is growing inside of you that shouldn't be before it is too late. The cost for a checkup is minor compared to what you may face by blowing it off. I had a 12" softball sized tumor in my chest and never knew it. And I had the insurance!
    Cheers, WK
    You guys are the best! Cannot begin to thank you enough. Janet is making prgress of sorts, we are still fighting the NHS in the UK as they are still refusing to provide help, I cannot understand why either. This is a message from my sister
    https://www.facebook.com/kate.colgan...1277614471098/
    Paul

Comfortably numb.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

I just send another donation Paul. Lets continue this good fight and may Janet continue to get well. Hugs and prayers to the family.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

I have some great news. The blockage in Janet's bowel has gone - the blockage was a mass of tumours and they are gone!! She still has stomach cancer but at the moment this is stable. We are still fighting the NHS so we are still having to fund Janets treatment - but we are making progress with her treatment if not the NHS.

Words are not enough but thank you all for your continuing support, I am truly humbled.
    Paul

Comfortably numb.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Oh wow, that is most excellent news Paul. So happy for Janet and the family. Keep up the good fight and hope the NHS comes around.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Matt

Amazing news Paul!
    -Matt

Real Name
    Eric

Amazing news!!!!

Registered Member

That's great news! I had it in my bile duct, which cleared up right away also. Since gallows humor is a staple in my diet, I will share that at one point in the hospital I remarked that I knew for sure my life had taken a turn for the worse when my highlight was taking a picture of a poop as proof I did it. So, good luck with that! I have a big scan day Monday to see where I'm at. Wish me luck! Cheers, WK

Real Name
    Eric

Good luck William!

Good luck!
    Mama Bear

Gave again.
    Mama Bear

Gave again.
    Mama Bear

Registered Member

Good luck! Hope our member will recover soon

CBD 15mg per kg of body weight is showing amazing results in lab tests. The only danger is if opioids are being used at the same time as they occupy the same receptor, so although it is impossible to OD on CBD, if it is filling the receptor that the opioids would normally go to, there is a serious risk of opioid OD. There are allot of hokey CBD sites and dilluted product. I am talking pure CBD wax (often called crystals). It is sad that the testing is so limited, but what has been shown in the lab is very significant numbers of Cancer cells being turned off in 24 hours after a single dose. Unless you can find a doctor willing to administer it interveiniously, you are basically stuck vaping it (prefered since the lungs produce allot of the bodies blood cells) or ingesting it.

Just sharing what I know, and hope your sisters recovery continues in a positive direction

Registered Member

Again, best of luck. I've got a ways to go with my deal. Had eight chemos and now am supposed to get a second opinion. Just for reference as to the cost of this stuff, I finally got up the gumption to go over all my bills and if I read this right, I owe just a hair under $330,000. My twenty three day stint in the hospital was out of network. Ooopsie, didn't really have time to research that before I called the ambulance. Gotta work on that. My doc told me last week that I am lucky to be alive, if the infection had gone the wrong way, that would have been it, no more Bushmills for Billy. I will admit there are times I don't feel so lucky, bad juju this cancer thing, I've learned that much. Cheers, WK

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast