ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Memorial Day

Real Name
    Matt

Default Memorial Day

Yes, it can be "Happy" Memorial Day. As all of us Americans enjoy our cookouts, day off from work, extra long weekend, and super sales, please remember why we have this day. Those that willingly and unselfishly gave their lives so we could live ours as a free people wouldn't want a somber day full of pure mourning. Willing to bet most would be on the boat or at the beach right beside you today. Happy Memorial Day. Remember them, honor them, live for them.

EGA by Matt, on Flickr
    -Matt

Default Re: Memorial Day

Nope, working on next amphib for next generation of teufelhunden all day. Long hours. Happy Memorial Day brother. S/F, Elliot
    -Elliot

Default Re: Memorial Day

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    Yes, it can be "Happy" Memorial Day. As all of us Americans enjoy our cookouts, day off from work, extra long weekend, and super sales, please remember why we have this day. Those that willingly and unselfishly gave their lives so we could live ours as a free people wouldn't want a somber day full of pure mourning. Willing to bet most would be on the boat or at the beach right beside you today. Happy Memorial Day. Remember them, honor them, live for them.

EGA by Matt, on Flickr
    AMEN Matt!

I would also like to add that though today is a day of rememberance for fallen Military soldiers through out our History as a nation, don't let this be the only time you think of them. They deserve more than a day. As you go about your lives find time to stop by a cemetary or war memorial and pay your respects. Teach your kids to do the same. A debt is owed that we can never pay but we should never stop trying to.
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images