AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Place, Your Beer!

Default Re: Your Place, Your Beer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan925 View Post
    That and my beer belly
    That is why I need to just get back to the fish. Spent almost every morning this summer at the gym. This distraction will unwind it all. Moderation....just keep telling myself this. The bartender at The Stoneyard, Bubba, (yes, really ��) convinced us we NEED to go back Friday. Not really sure why. He was chatting with my husband. Didn't take much to convince him though.
    "You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it." -W.C.Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Jenene View Post
    That is why I need to just get back to the fish. Spent almost every morning this summer at the gym. This distraction will unwind it all. Moderation....just keep telling myself this. The bartender at The Stoneyard, Bubba, (yes, really ��) convinced us we NEED to go back Friday. Not really sure why. He was chatting with my husband. Didn't take much to convince him though.
    Bubba. That's classic. I need to get my A to the gym. Skinny guy with a boiler is not a good look lmao
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is

Bubba. That's classic. I need to get my A to the gym. Skinny guy with a boiler is not a good look lmao
    Ha ha ha! You are hilarious Ryan!

This is funny too. I am almost to a thousand posts and most of them have been on this thread having nothing to do with Discus. Need to get my priorities straight!

You too buddy! You are crushing it with your 2,353! Half of them are here too though!

Ha ha ha! You are hilarious Ryan!

This is funny too. I am almost to a thousand posts and most of them have been on this thread having nothing to do with Discus. Need to get my priorities straight!

You too buddy! You are crushing it with your 2,353! Half of them are here too though!
    Are you SD stalking me ???

Are you SD stalking me ???
    It's right under your avatar you goof! Like I have nothing better to do? Well not really but still, no.

Love this beer and the label. This brewery has some really creative names and labels for their beers. Every brew I've tried has been great. 711201719355.jpg

That's a good one Ryan! Love the label!

Okay, I was holding back but you asked for it...

Another trip to The Stoneyard yielded a delicious Evil Twin IPA..#22

P_20170811_181715_BF.jpg
    P_20170811_181859_BF (1).jpg

Then we hit up our fantastic local grocery store Wegman's craft brew section for a make your own craft pack to take home. The Ballast Point was for you Ryan...

Craft beer.jpg

P_20170811_195921_BF.jpg

And... not only did we make friends with two more bartenders, Nick and Allie, we learned how the doll head got into the rafters. It is actually a scarecrow that was bought at a fundraiser held there by one of the bar owners. It was covered in scratch off lottery tickets. He paid $200 for the thing and only won $2. He got so mad he punched it and the head fell off. Allie grabbed it and put it up in the rafters to haunt him (and the rest of us, it is freaking creepy) It's name is Christine...Perfect.

So yes, Ryan I did have something to add... You know me a bit too well
    Last edited by Jenene; 08-12-2017 at 01:20 AM.

Real Name
    Ricardo

It's right under your avatar you goof! Like I have nothing better to do? Well not really but still, no.
    If you guys are looking at post counts, don't look at Pat's!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    Well now I have to - but first look at yours!

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post

....Yup! I would say that is pretty respectable!

That's a good one Ryan! Love the label!

Okay, I was holding back but you asked for it...

Another trip to The Stoneyard yielded a delicious Evil Twin IPA..#22

P_20170811_181715_BF.jpg
    P_20170811_181859_BF (1).jpg

Then we hit up our fantastic local grocery store Wegman's craft brew section for a make your own craft pack to take home. The Ballast Point was for you Ryan...

Craft beer.jpg

P_20170811_195921_BF.jpg

And... not only did we make friends with two more bartenders, Nick and Allie, we learned how the doll head got into the rafters. It is actually a scarecrow that was bought at a fundraiser held there by one of the bar owners. It was covered in scratch off lottery tickets. He paid $200 for the thing and only won $2. He got so mad he punched it and the head fell off. Allie grabbed it and put it up in the rafters to haunt him (and the rest of us, it is freaking creepy) It's name is Christine...Perfect.

So yes, Ryan I did have something to add... You know me a bit too well
    Ah nice. Haven't tried that ballast point yet.

When you said evil twin thought it was one of my favorite beers. One of my favorite local breweries, heretic, brews an evil twin and an evil cousin

Ah nice. Haven't tried that ballast point yet.

When you said evil twin thought it was one of my favorite beers. One of my favorite local breweries, heretic, brews an evil twin and an evil cousin
    Huh...thought you had that one and liked it. These names are getting confusing! Twin Evil Twins too! Well Ryan neither one was in vain. They were really good! ��

Real Name
    Ricardo

That's what 9 yrs of simply gets you

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    Hey guys,

Missed this thread the last two weeks. I was away abit for some R and R with Family and friends. Good thing too as I returned to some Chaos in my life. But before the Chaos there was some really times I got to spend with Some Friends.

We found ourselves out by Jenene's and met up with her and her Husband but before we did...wouldn't you know I Ran into Keith. and a brewery just happened to be there. What are the odds of that!

20170725_130115

The Beer was okay there, but was great spending a few hours catching up with Keith.
    It was a great educational opportunity with brewmaster discussing NY brewing laws etc with a NY brewer. Fortunately with 8 beers to sample I didn't have to pay too much attention. Seems like we had solved all their problems before we left though as I recall.
    President - North American Discus Association

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Perkins View Post
    It was a great educational opportunity with brewmaster discussing NY brewing laws etc with a NY brewer. Fortunately with 8 beers to sample I didn't have to pay too much attention. Seems like we had solved all their problems before we left though as I recall.
    Lol! Keith. Let me know the next time you are in Rochester- we will hit up the Stoneyard. Even better than WhichCraft. Much nicer atmosphere too. Al you too! You would love this place.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast