ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Kenny's Discus are the Best....

Registered Member

Thumbs up Kenny's Discus are the Best....

Kenny has best Discus in market. He has great Discus collections and each strain is stunning. If anyone needs to invest get Discus from Kenny.
    Kenny is great Human being. Superb customer service had great experience meeting him personally. He is a power house of Knowledge and provides unbiased guidance. He is very down to earth and helpful person.I recommend all to shop Discus from Kenny's Discus.

Thank you Kenny!

Default Re: Kenny's Discus are the Best....

Quote Originally Posted by SagarBonde View Post
    Kenny has best Discus in market. He has great Discus collections and each strain is stunning. If anyone needs to invest get Discus from Kenny.
    Kenny is great Human being. Superb customer service had great experience meeting him personally. He is a power house of Knowledge and provides unbiased guidance. He is very down to earth and helpful person.I recommend all to shop Discus from Kenny's Discus.

Thank you Kenny!
    You have really summed up the unique experience of working with Kenny nicely. Consider yourself extremely lucky to have met him. There are so many of us that would love to. He is on my bucket list, that is for certain. I have said this many times- he is the nicest man I have never met. I hope to remedy that someday soon.

When you purchase fish from him it becomes a partnership. You have a common goal and passion to raise those fish to be the best they can be. Kenny is always so very willing to share his time, and knowledge (with lots of witty humor as well)

I love seeing reviews like this. He works so hard for us (and the discus hobby in general) and is always so humble and appreciative of any kind words.
    "You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it." -W.C.Fields