AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Fs: Two 4.5-5 " blue sapphire discus and whole tank setup- wayne, mi- pickup only

Registered Member Pompadour Discus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Aja

Default Fs: Two 4.5-5 " blue sapphire discus and whole tank setup- wayne, mi- pickup only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59khL...ature=youtu.behttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5NAL2rQ1k

Hi everyone, I have for sale a proven breeding pair of Blue Sapphire Discus. I received a promotion at work and had only 3 days to transfer from MI to GA I am in GA now and my discus are in the care of a friend while I am away. I've decided that I am going to let have to let go of this beautiful pair that I have name Blue and Kai. Love them very much and can't fathom putting them thru the 27-36 hour drive from MI to MD to GA. I do not think they would survive the trip without tremendous shock and shipping is not an option for me right now unfortunately. These came from Uncle's Sam's Discus in January of this year. Flew out to Cali for their big event with the King of DIY and saw with my own eyes laying of eggs and fertilization. Uncle Sam owner Wes let me know they did have a batch before as well. They are about 5 inches now roughly the same size each. Raised on a diet of Al's freeze dried black worms, bloodworms, and tropical flakes. I am asking $400 for the pair plus the 20 gallon tank and all supplies they are currently using or you can switch it for one of my brand new still with tags on it 29gallon tank with the same supplies. They are using 1 sponge filter, 1 200w heater, I digital thermostat, bottle of Seachem Prime, breeding cone, led light, and I covered 3 sides and bottom of tank with a tropical background and the lid is just clear green house roofing I cut myself , pickup only in Wayne, MI. Since I am not there and my friend is not an expert you will have to dismantle yourself and take with you but someone can be there to assist you if help is needed. There is no décor in the tank FYI. If you are interested, please shoot me a message or you can text me at 734-41nine-138eight. Thanks for stopping by!

I can't find my pictures of them but here are my videos of them both on my YT channel
    Last edited by Second Hand Pat; 07-31-2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Embed vid
    "At the end of the day we are not really fish keepers, but water keepers." - Chris Ingham

Real Name
    Anthony

Default Re: Fs: Two 4.5-5 " blue sapphire discus and whole tank setup- wayne, mi- pickup only

Good luck with the sale I really hope someone can help you out and buy these beauties!

Real Name
    Aja

Default Re: Fs: Two 4.5-5 " blue sapphire discus and whole tank setup- wayne, mi- pickup only

Quote Originally Posted by true2uroots View Post
    Good luck with the sale I really hope someone can help you out and buy these beauties!

Thank you!! I hope so too I'm worried about them

Real Name
    Aja

Lowering to $300 for quick movement!!

Real Name
    Aja

they have been sold! thanks everyone!
    "At the end of the day we are not really fish keepers, but water keepers." - Chris Ingham

Quote Originally Posted by Pompadour Discus View Post
    they have been sold! thanks everyone!
    Good to hear
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Richard

they are really nice! too bad for me, I have been looking for a saphir blue diamond pair