AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Temporarily exiting hobby brand new/used tanks for sale-stands-pick up only-wayne, mi

Registered Member Pompadour Discus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Aja

Default Temporarily exiting hobby brand new/used tanks for sale-stands-pick up only-wayne, mi

I was in the process of building my first fish room and I received job promotion that required immediate transfer. I am in GA right now but have house sitters to let you in for pick up. Selling 1 brand new 40 gallon breeder with tags on it $40, 4 brand new 29 gallon breeder tanks for $30 each, 2 used 40 gallons with the stand in good condition $50 total some of the sides are blacked out check the photos, 3 used 20 gallon tanks with the stand in good condition $50 OR TAKE EVERYTHING FOR $200 pick up only in Wayne, MI please message me or text me at 73four-41nine-138eight Thanks for stopping by!
    new1.jpgnew2.jpgnew3.jpgnew4.jpg
    Last edited by Pompadour Discus; 08-05-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    "At the end of the day we are not really fish keepers, but water keepers." - Chris Ingham

Real Name
    Aja

Default Re: Temporarily exiting hobby brand new/used tanks for sale-stands-pick up only-wayne

$150 for all listed if can pick up today!
    Wood Stands in pic are included too!

Real Name
    Aja

Default Re: Temporarily exiting hobby brand new/used tanks for sale-stands-pick up only-wayne

all tanks have been sold thanks everyone!!
    "At the end of the day we are not really fish keepers, but water keepers." - Chris Ingham