Cafepress Store     Aquatic foods

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PREVIEW - MEGA 50+ strains AUG 2017 Forrest shipment (Price list included)

Registered Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Mary Beth

Default Re: PREVIEW - MEGA 50+ strains AUG 2017 Forrest shipment (Price list included)

Hi Kenny. Trying to get my list together. The "neon sapphire's" and "blue diamond's" look almost exactly alike; do they look different in person? Also do you ever get the "white spotted scorpion's" a little smaller and if so what would their price be?

Do you think you'll get these same strains for September shipment? I won't be ready to order until then.
    Thanks as always.

Mary Stephens

Gold Member
    iTrader
    14 (100%)

Default Re: PREVIEW - MEGA 50+ strains AUG 2017 Forrest shipment (Price list included)

Hey Kenny, awesome shipment. Glad I was able to snag a few I like.
    Think with logic and rationality more than emotion. Act with moderation and consideration. Contemplate ideals and realistic goals and weigh out possibilities and options. Temper not with personal delusions or false hope but learn to accept and move on.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Kenny. As your friend I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting these amazing lists of fish until I can get a bigger tank. Thanks that is all
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaryStephens View Post
    Hi Kenny. Trying to get my list together. The "neon sapphire's" and "blue diamond's" look almost exactly alike; do they look different in person? Also do you ever get the "white spotted scorpion's" a little smaller and if so what would their price be?

Do you think you'll get these same strains for September shipment? I won't be ready to order until then.
    Thanks as always.

Mary Stephens
    Mary I'm sure Kenny will be along sometime soon to answer your questions. Sure is super busy preparing for packing and shipping if he isn't already.

The neon sapphire is a very specific blue compared to the other blues. It's a light, bright blue with a bit of a sheen to it. All my fish are from Kenny. I have a cobalt, a blue scorpion/blue snakeskin and the neon sapphire and all very different hues of blue.
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MaryStephens View Post

Thanks as always.

Mary Stephens
    Mary, email replied thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spardas View Post
    Hey Kenny, awesome shipment. Glad I was able to snag a few I like.
    Minh, thank you for your order as always, always a pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan925 View Post
    Kenny. As your friend I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting these amazing lists of fish until I can get a bigger tank. Thanks that is all
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan925 View Post
    Mary I'm sure Kenny will be along sometime soon to answer your questions. Sure is super busy preparing for packing and shipping if he isn't already.

The neon sapphire is a very specific blue compared to the other blues. It's a light, bright blue with a bit of a sheen to it. All my fish are from Kenny. I have a cobalt, a blue scorpion/blue snakeskin and the neon sapphire and all very different hues of blue.
    Ryan, thanks so much for helping out my friend, I greatly appreciate it!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345