Hello SD community, I'm not sure if I should be posting this here but the mods are free to move the thread to where it belongs.

So this isn't an emergency and there isn't any symptoms. But I want to treat all of my tanks (discus and not discus) for the commonly present pathogens in fish. I never did quarantine any of my fish because we don't have such med where I live (I'm currently visiting the US), so I want to clean all of my fish of any potential internal parasites and bacterial infections. It is a one time thing, I'm not going to treat periodically. After treatment nothing will get into my systems before QT.

So I got myself a pack of API general cure (Prazi and Metro), and I'm planning to add it to Repashy or even BH mix. That was the original plan, after sifting through some posts here on SD, I'm scared to put any med in any of my tanks!

Plus at some point one of my tanks had an outbreak of "something", but now are doing great. So I'm sure that there still is something even if the fish's immune system is keeping it under control.

So what meds should I get? I would prefer if the meds have a long shelf life since I can't obtain them where I live.