ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Help with a little automations

Registered Member

Default Help with a little automations

Please ! I purchased a 55gal plastic container. I just filled it with water and added API . I purchased a 25 aquiline water change to due 55 gallon daily water changes on my 90 gallon tank. Question is a link or a picture something to help me get the water from my 55 gallon container to my tank. The Tank is near the window on opposite wall. Less the 6 feet away outside. Next to the 55 gallon container I have a outlet and a water faucet. The plastic container it sealed with 2 holes on top. They also came with screw on fitting I don't know the fitting size. Please any links or picts. I think I have the tank in the perfect place. I also bought a 200 watt fish tank heater to throw in on of the hole on top

Registered Member

Default Re: Help with a little automations

Quote Originally Posted by Lewjo11 View Post
    Please ! I purchased a 55gal plastic container. I just filled it with water and added API . I purchased a 25 aquiline water change to due 55 gallon daily water changes on my 90 gallon tank. Question is a link or a picture something to help me get the water from my 55 gallon container to my tank. The Tank is near the window on opposite wall. Less the 6 feet away outside. Next to the 55 gallon container I have a outlet and a water faucet. The plastic container it sealed with 2 holes on top. They also came with screw on fitting I don't know the fitting size. Please any links or picts. I think I have the tank in the perfect place. I also bought a 200 watt fish tank heater to throw in on of the hole on top

Default Re: Help with a little automations

Sounds like you will need an external pump. The pump would be able to drain water from your tank as well as fill from your barrel. I currently am using the Wayne transfer pump and am happy with it. For less than $100 on Amazon it's worth it
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is