AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Kenny's Discus

Registered Member

Default Kenny's Discus

Had an issue several months ago with Discus lost a bunch after large water change, did everything correctly .... so I thought. I chalked it up to my local water company adding something I didn't know about. I mentioned this to Kenny during the course of my second order with him. Kenny was persistent with questions to find a reason for the loss ..... ended up that I killed them with micro bubbles from keeping my python at top of tank during a 60% water change. Received my order today and all I can say about Kenny and his fish is that this man is a class act. Kenny Thank you for all your help today and the great fish.

Real Name
    Julian

Default Re: Kenny's Discus

Pictures?
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Registered Member

I'll try to post pics this weekend. 2ea. ring gene leopards 1ea. Neon Sapphire 2ea Golden checkerboard pigeons 1ea. Rafflesia 1ea. Red Eagle 1ea. White Butterfly

Ah it's that time of month where the rave reviews of Kenny Cheung discus master will be pouring in. Sounds like a really nice group. All my fish are from Kenny and I have several of those strains as well

Look forward to seeing them
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is