Cafepress Store     Australian Blackworms

Thread: Ordered 10 discus from Kenny

Registered Member
    iTrader

Default Ordered 10 discus from Kenny

Fish's quality is 10/10 and customer service is excellent. Highly recommend!

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    369 (100%)

Default Re: Ordered 10 discus from Kenny

Mark,

It was a pleasure working with you thank you for your order and feedback. Hope you enjoy the new group and I look forward to working with you again. Thanks.

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

iTrader
    Real Name
    Phil

Didn't happen....!

Not without pics !

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Didn't happen....!

Not without pics !
    I don't believe it either otherwise he would have given Kenny a 12/10
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is

Homesteader
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Mark

Ordered 8 discus from Kenny awesome care in shipping and quality.. Two months later and they all are doing great!! Thanks Kenny

Mark

Registered Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Newby16

A little back ground.....I've been buying and importing fish for over 50 years, but have never had Discus before. Because I have always heard that Discus were difficult to keep! I am retired now an have moved so I I have just set up my fish room. I have a friend who has Discus, and they were Super Colorful doing well, and she was happy with them. I then decided I wanted some and looked around at all the Web Site to find a reputable seller. Found all kind of sellers and from past experiences in Tropical & Salt Water Fish decided I wanted only the Best. I then found Kenny and read all the accolades of how great he was, so I placed an order for 8 of his Discus....and held my Breath.

Well...when they came in I opened the Box and was throughly amazed at the packaging! The Discus were individually bagged and inside 5 thick bags and totally surrounded with styrofoam peanuts, and Air Bubbles!
    Their were literally no Jiggling on any of the bags of fish. When I pulled out the 1st bag of fish, it was a Red Eagle Discus with already showing gorgeous Colors, and with it continued with the rest of the shipment. I then floated the bags of fish for 40 minutes, and then placed them in New 2 1/2 gallon white painters buckets from Lowes, and slowly dripping water from the Tanks until the buckets were full twice, pouring out 1/2 the amount of water after each fill up.

I then put my hand in the 1st Read Eagle Discus and she immedately swam sideways onto my hand! I Thought Wow, I've seen this done on Videos, and then lifted her out at the same time covering her with my top hand, so she couldn't jump. I then put her in the tank, and turned around for her partner. When I turned around to put he mate in with her, she was at the front of the Tank looking at me, and wagging her tail fin at me.

All of the rest of the fish did pretty much the Same as the first one! I am Totally AMAZED at the Quality of the Color, Health and Temperment of Kenny's Discus!

I would highly recommend Kenny's Discus to anyone who wants the Best! You will be dealing with an individual with great intergety who Cares greatly for his fish and Clients!
    You won't be disappointed!

John

iTrader
    Real Name
    Phil

I don't believe any of you !!!