1. Please explain the problems with your fish. When did you notice the problems and did anything unusual happen that you think started them?

I started with 9 stendker discus from hans (all 2.5"), They were all eating and doing fine, until one decided to stop eating and I saw it poop white stuff ( most likely hex). This spread to three other fish. I took them to a 10G hospital tank and tried heat treatment where it they would be there at 96 degrees for a week. This did not do the trick as they were still not eating. Along with this, I would do daily water changes and add epsom salt after each one.

I've also tried dosage of MetroPlex along with Focus in their food, as just adding metroplex in the water alone (as they don't eat). I've also tried PraziPro with no help. One of them is just constantly pooping long worms. This has been ongoing for 1 month and a half so I don't know how they are even alive if they are not eating.

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds).

White poop, not eating.

3. What medications/ treatments have you already tried and what were the results. Include dosage and duration of treatment.

PraziPro - 1 teaspoon / 20 (daily water changes, so replace when doing water change)
MetroPlex - one scoop per 10 gallon ( daily water change, so replace when doing water change)
Epsom Salt - 1 tbsp / 10 gallon ( daily water changes, so replace when doing water change)

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and ages, numbers and sizes of fish.

Hospital Tank = 40 gallon (only 20 gallon filled)
3 Discus not eating (only 3 discus in hospital tank) - All around 3"-3.5"

5. Water change regime (What percentage and how often).
50% of 20 gallon daily in hospital tank

6. How long has tank been running? Is it bare bottom? If you have substrate, what type and how deep is it?

Hospital tank been running for 1 year, bare bottom.

7. Do you age your water? If you do for how long and what is the ph swing.

No aging water, pH from tap same as tank

8. Parameters and water source;

Note: Water Parameters are important in diagnosing problems within a tank. If you don't own test kits for the following information, you can purchase them, test your parameters and post this info as soon as possible.

- temp - 86

- ph - 7.6 (main tank same, tap is same)

- ammonia reading - 0

- nitrite reading -0

- nitrate reading - 5.0ppm

What type of water or combinations of water sources do you use? If it is an RO/tap/well water mix, please list percentages in the mix.

N/A

9. Any new fish, plants or inverts added recently.

N/A
10. Please tell us what you feed your fish and how often. This can be critical information for solving the problem so be as specific as you can.
Do not feed often as they do not eat and only clouds water.

11. Include any pictures or videos you have which shows the symptoms. If you can't add them to this post, please provide a link to them.

Picture of worms being pooped:
https://streamable.com/1n9r5

Picture of three in hospital tank (video):
https://streamable.com/vqpwi

Thanks for any input/help!