AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: My plant in trouble.

Angry My plant in trouble.

Hi,
    My anubias in trouble as I reduce stock and reduce feeding since they all grow up.
    I only dose recommended dose of seachem flourish now. And as you can see from photo, a few months apart and the leaves look significantly smaller and badder shape.
    Any suggestion? Can I double the flourish I'm fairly confuse because the nitrate was very similar as i did lot of wc during overfeed and overstock.

PH 7. KH/GH ~ 2drops, nitrate ~5, temp 29 Celsius (would this be the reason?)

Overstocked
    1.jpg

Lower stock

2.jpg

Default Re: My plant in trouble.

I'd be interested in the answer also, my plants also seem to suffer in this way and I wonder if I'm over dosing Safe.

I also double my Safe dose all the time, but I doubt that will do this to Anubias.
    My plant is growing in root and stern size, even grow flower time to time, but leave quality is very obviously lower. Wondering if I could increase Seachem Flourish by 50% or more

Quote Originally Posted by HarryDk View Post
    I also double my Safe dose all the time, but I doubt that will do this to Anubias.
    My plant is growing in root and stern size, even grow flower time to time, but leave quality is very obviously lower. Wondering if I could increase Seachem Flourish by 50% or more
    I found flourish is just not enough on its own. Even though it's sold as a comprehensive fert its designed to be used with other macro and micros. If you were to look at seachems dosing chart it shows flourish along with a multitude of their other products. My plants did very well when I used the full line but that's expensive.

I much prefer the pps pro from Greenleaf. The whole setup will cost you what a few bottles of flourish do and it will last you over a year
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is

I dont dose and my Anubias is as tall as my tank right now.. and ythats 24 inches tall.. It could simply be your lightin. and if your using RO that could be it as well