pic of month     Australian Blackworms

Thread: Very Bad Hurricane Damage

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    218 (100%)

Exclamation Very Bad Hurricane Damage

Hi all,
    I was talking with John yesterday and he told me about how he faired during the Hurricane. It was not good. He took some damage to the fishroom and lost alot of livestock. He was out of power and internet for 8 days and just got it back. Anyone that has been involved in selling fish will tell you how devastating something like this can be. Its going to be a struggle I am sure. John has been a sponsor here a long time and has provided many members here, myself included, some very good fish. AS a sponsor, he supports this community. He did not ask me to post this,and I did not ask him if I could. The Forum has always stood by their sponsors in times of hardship and needs. Its one reason I love this place as I do. I don't know what anyone can do to help him out, but I do know that He said he will start shipping again next week, so maybe nows the time to take the plunge on those new fish you were thinking about. He carries many species. His email is ... snookn21@yahoo.com if you just want to send him well wishes or what ever.

Apologies John, if I took a liberty here, but I know many here have bought from you and I thought they might want to know.

Hope you get back on your feet here soon after that devastating hurricane.

Best always,
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>We really could use your support. Please DONATE HERE Thanks!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    iTrader
    9 (100%)
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: Very Bad Hurricane Damage

As one who experienced Irma myself I can tell you that John went thru a rough time. However dealing with the aftermath takes a whole lot longer. I have bought many fish from John and meet him in person. He is a good man, cares about his fish and customers. The fact he can ship fish next week is a small miracle. Way to go John.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar
    iTrader
    51 (100%)

Best wishes to you John for as quick a recovery as you can manage. Hope you get back to your regular business soon. Take care,
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Silver Member
    iTrader

Jeff from So Cal,

I have acquired Heckles from John on several occasions. He has been the best. Extra Care
    in shipping fish and sending me healthy fish. I am actually waiting for his October shipment,
    so I can get some more. At least that's what he told me. I hope he is able to pick up the pieces
    and turn his opportunities around. No fault to brew for informing us and sending his best wishes.
    Good Luck John!

iTrader
    9 (100%)
    Real Name
    Julian

I had bought and visit Johns a few times about 50% of my wilds come from him. I hope you can get back on your feet soon. We will looking looking forward , Thank you John for support the community, Best wishes.
    Julian
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

iTrader
    4 (100%)

Good luck getting back on your feet John. I haven't bought discus from you but know you are an awesome person and seller. I've seen your excellent stock @ Al's house. Hope this gets behind you soon.

Registered Member
    iTrader

I would love to support John and purchase a few fish. Does anyone know if he sells domestic/wild crosses or just wild caught?

Regards,
    Stefan

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanusgo View Post
    I would love to support John and purchase a few fish. Does anyone know if he sells domestic/wild crosses or just wild caught?

Regards,
    Stefan
    All wild caught discus. Most of his fish are wild, except some of the tetras and general tropicals.

iTrader
    Real Name
    Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanusgo View Post

Regards,
    Stefan

Mee too. Ive bought from john before. Great fish great guy. I emailed him no responce.