ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Who Wore It Best?!?! Aquarium Edition!

Real Name
    Phil

Default Who Wore It Best?!?! Aquarium Edition!

Real Name
    Phil

Default Re: Who Wore It Best?!?! Aquarium Edition!

I thought this was interesting and cool and maybe a fun idea or thread to start...

So my brother-in-law and I have the exact same tank. He copied me! LOL... He, his neighbor and another friend all loved my 72 bow so much they all basically mimicked the tank set-up and what not. My brother in-law and I are the only ones that still have them wet and running. As you can see, they are vastly different as mine is fresh with angles and discus and other friends and he has a reef set-up.

I thought it was a funny caption as you see and hear that comment when 2 people wear the same outfit...

Maybe if you and a friend/buddy/relative/etc. have a very similar set-up it would be cool to see a side by side.

I think this speaks volumes to why this hobby is so fun and exciting and unique to each person. NO 2 TANKS ARE ALIKE. It makes for a very great hobby if you ask me!

Default Re: Who Wore It Best?!?! Aquarium Edition!

well, your picture stay small so I assume it is a battle between your wild biotope vs coral reef? I would go for both but hey, this coral reef is nothing special compare to your discus tank. You won by default!