AquaticSuppliers.com     Australian Blackworms

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Trying to figure out who to order my discus from

  1. #31
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    B'ham, Alabama
    Posts
    412
    iTrader
    0

    Default Re: Trying to figure out who to order my discus from

    Quote Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
    Hi, I'm so new to this site, I'm even sure how to navigate it , yet. I'm in the same boat. Please explain who Kenny is, please so I can locate him. Thank you for your help.
    This should tell you all you need:

    http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumd...ity-California

  2. #32
    Registered Member DISCUS STU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fort Lee, NJ
    Posts
    1,702
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Default Re: Trying to figure out who to order my discus from

    Quote Originally Posted by Clawhammer View Post
    Just so everyone knows, Gabe @ Jack Wattley discus does a lot of business with Michael Li of discus.com. I wouldn't be giving my business to anyone associated with Michael Li or discus.com.

    Kenny is a great person who has great fish. It is a guaranteed good experience.

    I also have seen great fish from Uncle Sam's and Chicago discus, but have not personally dealt with them.

    I did not have a great experience working with Hans but I seem to be in the minority there.
    Regardless of what your sentiments are regarding discus.com, just because Gabe does business with someone it doesn't make him responsible for what a third party may do. My experience with Gabe is solid and has been reinforced by many years of good service and product from him. I have no idea of who this other person is.

  3. #33
    Registered Member Clawhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    899
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Eric

    Default Re: Trying to figure out who to order my discus from

    Quote Originally Posted by DISCUS STU View Post
    Regardless of what your sentiments are regarding discus.com, just because Gabe does business with someone it doesn't make him responsible for what a third party may do. My experience with Gabe is solid and has been reinforced by many years of good service and product from him. I have no idea of who this other person is.
    That is Gabe's position and we can agree to disagree. Gabe claimed to do $30k monthly with discus.com, so he is their primary enabler. Who one does business with is a reflection of their ethics. I made no comment on his fish or his service. Michael Li refuses to do the right thing in regard to Kenny's pictures, his suppliers should force the issue, since it is their fish being sold under stolen pictures. There are a lot of great options out there for discus, I am trying to fully inform the market.

  4. #34
    Registered Member DISCUS STU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Fort Lee, NJ
    Posts
    1,702
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

    Default Re: Trying to figure out who to order my discus from

    Quote Originally Posted by Clawhammer View Post
    That is Gabe's position and we can agree to disagree. Gabe claimed to do $30k monthly with discus.com, so he is their primary enabler. Who one does business with is a reflection of their ethics. I made no comment on his fish or his service. Michael Li refuses to do the right thing in regard to Kenny's pictures, his suppliers should force the issue, since it is their fish being sold under stolen pictures. There are a lot of great options out there for discus, I am trying to fully inform the market.
    In principle I have no problem with what you're saying, I hate sellers that mislead unsuspecting buyers with false claims, bait and switch use of pictures, etc. Something's phishy when they do this type of thing, hint.

    All I can tell anyone is that my business with Gabe has been satisfactory and that he makes an extra effort to do one on one business with the the enduser; myself, with honestly and with integrity.

  5. #35
    Registered Member Clawhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    899
    iTrader
    0
    Real Name
    Eric

    Default Re: Trying to figure out who to order my discus from

    Quote Originally Posted by DISCUS STU View Post
    In principle I have no problem with what you're saying, I hate sellers that mislead unsuspecting buyers with false claims, bait and switch use of pictures, etc. Something's phishy when they do this type of thing, hint.

    All I can tell anyone is that my business with Gabe has been satisfactory and that he makes an extra effort to do one on one business with the the enduser; myself, with honestly and with integrity.
    Can't argue with that. When I spoke to him about this issue he was very respectful and professional. Cheers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Cafepress             AquaticSuppliers.com