ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Two Red Carnation Pigeons thick line and Blue Diamond Sapphires from Kenny's

Real Name
    Julian

Default Two Red Carnation Pigeons thick line and Blue Diamond Sapphires from Kenny's

Received
    Three Beautiful fish from Kenny's Today. As usual excellent package, excellent fish they were swimming around right away , and I just fed them tonight and they ate FDBW right away, I will post pictures soon once they get acclimated it. But I have to say they already look awesome. I have bought fish from Kenny's since 2010, and have bred several times fish from him. We have really good sponsors in Simply, but Kenny's definitely breaks from the pack.
    Thank you Kenny for bringing good quality fish to the Hobby.
    Julian.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Real Name
    Phil

Default Re: Two Red Carnation Pigeons thick line and Blue Diamond Sapphires from Kenny's

Pppppiiicccsss

Real Name
    Julian

Default Re: Two Red Carnation Pigeons thick line and Blue Diamond Sapphires from Kenny's

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Pppppiiicccsss
    Soon, although they look good I want they to be more settle down.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.