ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Discus by Kenny

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Brian

Thumbs up Discus by Kenny

The whole idea of shipping live fish is a little nerve-racking. Of course you're thinking about the wellbeing of the fish and if you're going to end up with DOA as soon as you open the box. Rest assured for those who are undecided... DO IT! Kenny makes the whole ordering process so easy. Make sure to sign up for his monthly list first. After deciding which discus strain(s) you want, send him an email and he will get back to you shortly, usually over the phone to confirm your order. He was actually very helpful during the order confirmation as he noticed that my color choices were duplicates even though they were different strains. He made several suggestions to my selection and ended up with very complimentary color strains, to the point that you will not end up having a favorite discus because they all complemented each other. On the day the packages were shipped, he emails you a confirmation. Mine were shipped via Southwest Cargo and they arrived as healthy as the pictures he posts on his FB page. There is a reason why he has been recommended by so many: His reputation and knowledge precedes him and it can be seen in the quality of his discus specimens. Rest assured if you are looking for healthy, disease-free asian strains, he is the man to get in touch with. Great guy, amazing selection & quality, and top-notch customer service!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member

Default Re: Discus by Kenny

I'll second that...................
    Zippy

Default Re: Discus by Kenny

I am thirding it (it's not even a word but I am saying it for Kenny) and the list could go on forever... He has even topped the careful packing that my grandmother used to do. No...she didn't mail live fish but her boxes were perfection, or I least I thought they were until I found Kenny. Three shipments from him so far and every single fish is amazing. My oldest are 13 months since arrival my most recent about three months. All are thriving and stunningly beautiful. I am a Kenny lifer. He is not only a wonderful sponsor but a great friend to so many of us. Thank you Kenny!

Thank you Brian, for taking the time for such a great review.
    "You can't trust water: Even a straight stick turns crooked in it." -W.C.Fields