AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fs: 8 wild discus - long island ny

Real Name
    Julian

Default Re: Fs: 8 wild discus - long island ny

Phil
    Don't do it...lol
    Seriously ; If you miss the domestics you can always set a tank in the side for them. That is what I do breed one or two pairs domestic so I don't get rusty. Since the wilds are not that eager to breed as the domestics.
    Last edited by Pardal; 12-16-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Real Name
    Julian

Quote Originally Posted by Altum Nut View Post
    Very surprised this group of very healthy wilds have not found a new home within the USA...I would cross the border easily and grab them if I had the funds without question.
    As a SD Moderator... I will however request from Phil (Seller) to post a asking price for the group or per ea. and sure think this will get the ball rolling. Ref photos from another thread http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...a!!&highlight=

...Ralph
    Ralp
    I think is because Christmas people might have other priorities, Although who knows one could ask Santa for some wilds.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.

Real Name
    Shari

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    I'm asking $2,200 for the entire tank -

8 wild discus
    4 angels
    5 big adult roseline barbs
    25 phantom tetras
    6 marble hatchets
    11 emerald cory cats
    4 panda cory cats
    2 spotted inspector pleccos
    3 tiny baby bushy nose pleccos
    I just sent you a private message without seeing this first... I wish my tank was cycled and ready.

Real Name
    Phil

Bumping this.

Willing to negotiate in the price. My life is all over and I can’t take care of the fish. I lost one today out of nowhere. I really don’t want to see them perish.

Someone please make an offer. I’ll be very fair not looking to make money here. Just recoup some cost for other current expenses and get them to a good home.

Everything will be considered.

Thank you.

Real Name
    Phil

Of course as always I will make a donation to the forum as well if someone from here takes them off my hands. They are really nice fish and have been well cared for up until now I just can’t do it anymore I have to move and I can’t take them with me

Real Name
    Ralph

If I were close by I would take them in and care for them for you in the meantime.
    I really want to see you sorting out the more important choices in your life and really hope someone steps up here.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Real Name
    Shari

Phil do you still have the fish? Which fish passed away and what do you have left?

Registered Member
    Real Name
    george melendez

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Bumping this.

Willing to negotiate in the price. My life is all over and I can’t take care of the fish. I lost one today out of nowhere. I really don’t want to see them perish.

Someone please make an offer. I’ll be very fair not looking to make money here. Just recoup some cost for other current expenses and get them to a good home.

Everything will be considered.

Thank you.
    Sorry to hear of your struggles my friend, do you want to sell just the discus and if yes do you think we can ship them to california safely?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12