NADA     Australian Blackworms

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flake food recommendatons

Blog Entries
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Patty

Default Re: Flake food recommendatons

I used to feed Hans flake, but they ended up turning their noses up to it. I feed fdbw from Al with spinach which they love, brine shrimp, frozen blood worms until I read a recent post about them...I found a guy who makes and sells his own flake/pellets through a member here. This guy is really proud of his formula and I learned a lot in the short time we spoke. I should be receiving it tomorrow. Ill let you know how they like it. Hes into food sourced vitamins(not crushed pill form), the right amount of probiotic, protein, etc. If its okay with SD i will post his website for anyone whos interested.
    Patty

Registered Member
    iTrader
    3 (100%)

Default Re: Flake food recommendatons

I use omega cichlid flakes my young discus love it more than the cobalts Discus flakes they spit that stuff out so I ended up feeding it to my mixed tanks ... I bought brine shrimp flakes from brine shrimp direct and the the discus ate it right away ... I also feed frozen brine Al’s fdbw and hikari bloodworms tried San Francisco Bay and they were not too fond of it .. I also feed tetra color granules ..once a week I will feed homemade beef heart mix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123