ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: WTB/LF L46 Zebra Plecos & L46 breeders both local to NY zip 10901 & willing to ship

Real Name
    Sean

Default WTB/LF L46 Zebra Plecos & L46 breeders both local to NY zip 10901 & willing to ship

Hi guys I’m looking to start a breeding group of L46 Zebra plecos and I’m looking for anyone that’s breeding them or looking to sell/trade theirs. I live about 40 minutes North of NYC zip code 10901 and I’m looking to either pick them or up have them shipped to me. I’m planning on getting between 10 and 15 L46’s altogether but I’m willing to buy smaller groups or even local individuals to ensure genetic diversity within my breeding group. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Please send me a PM as well
    Last edited by ssevasta; 11-06-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Real Name
    Ralph

Default Re: WTB/LF L46 Zebra Plecos & L46 breeders both local to NY zip 10901 & willing to sh

Hello Sean...is there a particular size your after? A group of adults can run you $300 ea. x 10 or 15. I would first contact Discus Origins (Mark Chen) - Ocala, Florida. Another option is AquaBid as there are some available.
    I have some friends here in Toronto who are breeding them but would have to check if they would ship across the border.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Real Name
    Sean

Default Re: WTB/LF L46 Zebra Plecos & L46 breeders both local to NY zip 10901 & willing to sh

Hi Ralph. I’m not after a particularl size but I would lean more towards 15 if i could get a decent price on younger fry or a large group. At this point I’m collecting as much information as i can.

A1631C7F-CD6B-4B4C-9DF1-8F39404411B8.jpg
    John from Monter Aqurium queen NY selling for $118 1-1/4” .

Real Name
    Ralph

Great feed Danny...the price appears to be the cheapest per that I've seen for that size L46.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Real Name
    Phil

I have been there quite a few times as I pass by for a bi-monthly meeting in the city and always make it a point to stop by and see what is doing there... Doubt I would ever buy discus there but he has some other cool stuff quite often...

Also if you don't live close by. Joey DIY did a store tour here and it is worth seeing because it is a cool shop...

Real Name
    Julian

Quote Originally Posted by ssevasta View Post
    Hi guys I’m looking to start a breeding group of L46 Zebra plecos and I’m looking for anyone that’s breeding them or looking to sell/trade theirs. I live about 40 minutes North of NYC zip code 10901 and I’m looking to either pick them or up have them shipped to me. I’m planning on getting between 10 and 15 L46’s altogether but I’m willing to buy smaller groups or even local individuals to ensure genetic diversity within my breeding group. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.

Please send me a PM as well
    Planet Catfish there are some keepers, you might have to become a member register to enter the sale trade forum.
    Check https://www.planetcatfish.com/forum/...p?f=24&t=45103
    Last edited by Pardal; 12-08-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    Breeding , interest and goals Wilds Heckels and Cuipeuas and a few Domestics pairs with occasional fry as well as Angels fancy Plecos , corys and shrimps.