Problem

1. Please explain the problems with your fish. When did you notice the problems and did anything unusual happen that you think started them?
On 24th Oct i found 6 fishes dead in my tank in morn.
When I cross checked, the air supply was less from the pump to that particular tank was less bcoz of pump problem.
That day 2 fishes were gasping in top surface. Even after air supply increased, they died that noon.
I concluded it was because of Air supply problem.

After 2 days, Another 5" fish was found dead in another tank.
Im Sure that Turquise was not stressed in the night time.
I moved away without analysing the problem.

As there was breeding tank shortage, i partioned 4 ft tank into 3 divisions.
Once a pair showed spawning symptoms, i moved them to the main breeding tank on Oct 30.
They laid eggs on very next day.But they were not taking care of eggs.They moved to the corner.
I thought they didnt settled to the tank well.
The eggs turned white.

But 1 week they didnt come out. So i added heater to the tank.
Once the temperature was 31C they came out.
But they were very lazy.I touched them but they didnt respond fast. Slowly they moved away.
They didnt show any symtoms of illness. No peppering, No darkness, No clamped fins nothing
Next day morn that male was dead. The female was alive but not active. But by 10AM the female layed on sides and dead by Noon.

Really i analysed all the ways but couldnt find any cause.
I didnt bring any fishes recently in past 6 Months.

This sunday my fren took a fish from me and added in his tank without any quarentine(Previously also added but no
issues came.But this time the fish he previusly got frm me also infected. They all went to one corner clamped fins, fin rot and turned dark).
So i understood im having some problem with my fishes.
I confirmed Ectoparasites in this.
But No clamping or darkness in my fishes. So im confused.

My otherfishes also didnt eat well. So i kept all other fishes for metro except breeding pairs

My another 4 pairs stop taking food for past 2 days.
But 1 pair laid some 80 eggs yesterday.
2 pairs active eventhough they didnt take food. but another pair also same lazy like the one which died.
What i can do?
Experts Pl suggest your idea.
It is ecto parasite or endo parasite.

Recctly my tank temperature reduced from 30 to 28C recent 4 days.
Ithought 28C is good so didnt consider tht as major issue

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds).

Not Eating, very lazy, moves very slow even we touch them

3. What medications/ treatments have you already tried and what were the results. Include dosage and duration of treatment.

My ph is 7.8, so before shifting to community tank, i did PP for 15 mins.

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and ages, numbers and sizes of fish.

Community tank -2 nos 48*21*21-14 fishes

Breeding tank -3 nos 18*18*18 -2

5. Water change regime (What percentage and how often).

100% daily

6. How long has tank been running? Is it bare bottom? If you have substrate, what type and how deep is it?

Bare Bottom

7. Do you age your water? If you do for how long and what is the ph swing.

Yes. Borewater. Ph 7.8

8. Parameters and water source;

Note: Water Parameters are important in diagnosing problems within a tank. If you don't own test kits for the following information, you can purchase them, test your parameters and post this info as soon as possible.

- temp __30___

- ph __7.8___

- ammonia reading ___possible less bcoz i change water daily_

- nitrite reading ____

- nitrate reading ____

What type of water or combinations of water sources do you use? If it is an RO/tap/well water mix, please list percentages in the mix.

- well water _Borewell water___

- municipal water ____

- RO water ____

9. Any new fish, plants or inverts added recently.

No for past 6 months

10. Please tell us what you feed your fish and how often. This can be critical information for solving the problem so be as specific as you can.

Goat heart mix. 3 times daily

Goat heart 800 gram
carrot boiled 150 gram
boiled eggyolk 4

11. Include any pictures or videos you have which shows the symptoms. If you can't add them to this post, please provide a link to them.