AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuck with... Or On these guys...?!?

Real Name
    Shari

Default Re: Stuck with... Or On these guys...?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Thank you so much for the kind compliments. Sort of ironic that you posted this as I may be forced to sell the entire set-up... life sucks sometimes...

I have had zero issues with the roselines what so ever, they are fast and all over but my discus may be the rare few that could care less don't spook easy and are just chill as ever. I love the roselines as a mixture with my discus and angels, I highly recommend them.
    Well, yes life does get in the way. That’s to bad.
    I’ll look into Roselines as a secondary school along with Rummynose or Diamond Tetras.

Registered Member

I have had zero issues with the roselines what so ever, they are fast and all over but my discus may be the rare few that could care less don't spook easy and are just chill as ever. I love the roselines as a mixture with my discus and angels, I highly recommend them.
    Do roselines thrive at the higher temps? I read that they need 18 to 26C.
    Would love to use them as dither as they are local fishes for me, but most on the forums didn't think they were ideal for a discus tank.

What are your experiences. Do they work when the Discus are smaller or only good with fully grown Discus.

Real Name
    Joe Zammit

Not having the time, space or support for another tank at this moment gives me many urges to change my one current tank. It comes and goes as it shows w/ my recent post feeling out the marketplace for what I currently own. Yet, just when I think I may want to move on, I am always reminded why I don't...

Pics such as this, somewhat capture why...
    You've got to be happy with that, especially with some of the issues you've had in the past....i think its to soon to move on Phil, just sit back and smell the roses mate.

At the very least your photo skill are getting much better
    We're here for a good time...not a long time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12