I'm new to the hobby of rearing Discus fishes. From the start, I understand that to have success in this hobby, one must plan ahead, gain necessary knowledge up front and have friends who can help you along this journey. Thanks to the Simply Discus community, I've discovered Kenny Cheung of Kenny's Discus. The community provided me valuable information I needed to help me plan for my dream Discus fish tank. Kenny, my new Discus friend, helped me make my dream a reality.

Before I ordered the fishes, Kenny patiently walked me through the process of selecting discus, shipping, receiving, acclimating the fishes, food, feeding, etc. His constant reassurance helped lower my anxieties about rearing Discus. He cared so much about the wellbeing of his fishes and customers that he offered to be there for advice and guidance every step of the way to make sure the fishes are happy and healthy in their new homes for life. He called when I received the fishes from FedEx. He walked me through how I should acclimate the fishes for the next few days. From a process standpoint, it was definitely an awesome discus buying experience with Kenny.

Next, the product experience. My 6 fishes arrived in great condition with Kenny's meticulous and diligent packaging efforts. This is proof that Kenny takes huge pride in his work to provide his customers the best quality fishes ensuring successful results for his customers and his fishes. I was so surprised that the fishes started eating the next day and within 3 days they were exploring different corners of the tank and even started to establish their pecking order. This tells me that the fish were well taken care of in their time with Kenny and had relatively low stress during the shipping process. I can't wait to fill up my 130 gallon planted tank with more of Kenny's discus fishes in the near future.

Thank you, Kenny, for all your advice and guidance throughout the process.

George