AquaticSuppliers.com     Aquatic foods

Thread: The Fish of your Dreams

Registered Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Dirk

Default The Fish of your Dreams

It is truly an incredible experience to finally own the fish of your dreams. Kenny made that happen for me, and did so very kindly and with excellent communication.

During my years in the fish-keeping hobby, I always aspired to keep discus of my own. For quite some time, it seemed out of reach because of the challenges associated with keeping discus, especially in comparison to the "easier" fish I had kept in the past. Through quite a lot of effort and more errors than I care to admit, my aspirations have become a reality, and I have five spectacular discus from Kenny.

I first contacted Kenny as a potential customer but unluckily missed out on that shipment. However, this was no problem at all; Kenny continued to email me and help me decide which discus to get, even giving me some very helpful advice and suggestions of his own based on what I was looking for. His next shipment arrived, and everything was a success.

The five fish that I got (neon sapphire, red eagle, fuji red, white butterfly/white pigeon, and mosaic leopard) arrived to me in perfect health in the excellent packing that Kenny always provides. Within the first 24 hours of being in my tank (75g), they were eating and frequently coming out from hiding. Now, ten days later, these discus are even more beautiful and are very active eaters. I think they know that they are the centerpiece of my home.

Thanks again to Kenny for getting my first discus to me, you have a customer for life and I can't recommend you enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

iTrader
    Real Name
    Phil

Default Re: The Fish of your Dreams

Very nice. Welcome and good luck.

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar
    iTrader
    371 (100%)

Dirk,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I hope the new fish bring you great joy. Thanks again!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Registered Member
    iTrader
    Real Name
    Kyla

Lovely fish, they make such a gorgeous and colourful centrepiece, don't they?? And so peaceful to watch. I have a school of rummies with my guys too. I can't wait to move my tank to the living room so I can see it more often. Def keep us updated with pics!