AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Advise please

Real Name
    Isaac

Default Advise please

Hello guys . I have a little problem with one of my big guys . I've had my altum flora for over a year now . He was growing well just like you see in the first pic ,and a couple months back I nocticed a big unusual belly on him so I decided to put him on my quarantine tank with epsom salt for a couple of weeks . He went back to normal so I put him on my main tank, was doing good but a couple days back his big tummy came back and now it's huge . Any suggestions on what my next step should be ? Or is it too late now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Kyla

Default Re: Advise please

I've seen bloated discus, but that bulge is higher on the body than what I've witnessed. I'd recommend to get this post to the emergency room asap and fill out the questionnaire there. Have u added Epsom salt this time as well?

Real Name
    Isaac

Default Re: Advise please

Quote Originally Posted by Kyla View Post
    I've seen bloated discus, but that bulge is higher on the body than what I've witnessed. I'd recommend to get this post to the emergency room asap and fill out the questionnaire there. Have u added Epsom salt this time as well?
    ..I will do that thanks . And yes I have added epsom salt but it doesn't seem to work this time : he is eating fine thou