AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack Taylor House Fire Fund

Default Re: Jack Taylor House Fire Fund

I count Jack as one of my dearest friends in the hobby. We have known each for as long as Simply and before it. I remember being with him thru his journeys in the military thru his posts on SD and I am proud I sent him some of his first discus when he returned from overseas. I watched him grow that fishroom of his with a passion like no other and breed some incredibly awesome solid reds and spotteds. He helped build and shape Simply in its early days and taught me some lessons along the way.

I humbly ask all our members help him in his time of need. This is a person who would gladly help you if he could and the tables were turned.

Thank you All.

Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    I count Jack as one of my dearest friends in the hobby. We have known each for as long as Simply and before it. I remember being with him thru his journeys in the military thru his posts on SD and I am proud I sent him some of his first discus when he returned from overseas. I watched him grow that fishroom of his with a passion like no other and breed some incredibly awesome solid reds and spotteds. He helped build and shape Simply in its early days and taught me some lessons along the way.

I humbly ask all our members help him in his time of need. This is a person who would gladly help you if he could and the tables were turned.

Thank you All.

Al
    A big THANK YOU to Al & SD for the continued support of Jack!
    I just cant say enough.
    Have you gotten your hands wet today?

Real Name
    Sabrina

Hello all,

This post is still stuck on the front of the forum, I was wondering if Jack still needs help? I am from Australia but I can send fish tank supplies by mail to Jack if that would help? This was a terrible thing to have happened, I feel very sorry about it

Real Name
    Patty

I had trouble donating earlier, then I couldn’t find the big notice, but I found you now. Good luck Jack and I’m so sorry. You have a good attitude so I hope you’re up and running soon!

Real Name
    Willie

Jack and I spoke about a month ago. If you know Jack, you'll know that it takes more than a fire to get him down.

Willie
    At my age, everything is irritating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12