Hey all! First time posting here on the Forum. Woke up this morning after double dosing my tank with Prazipro and two discus were bloated. Did a 50% wc and added some epsom salt. One discus looks a lot better, other one is still bloated and having trouble swimming, Thats the run down, details and video below. Thank you fellow Discus keeprs!

1. Please explain the problems with your fish. When did you notice the problems and did anything unusual happen that you think started them?
Been treating for Gill Flukes for almost a month now with varying results. Last night 12/10/17 I did 50% water change and double dosed PraziPro and treated water with Amquel (not plus). Woke up and two fish are bloated. Fed fish normal amount before I did water change.

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds).

Woke up 12/11/17 and two Discus were bloated. One of them (a yellow pigeon) is twitching when swimming and then has his head titled down. He is swimming a lot though. The other Discus is more just hiding and has a small head tilt

3. What medications/ treatments have you already tried and what were the results. Include dosage and duration of treatment.

Been treating Gill Flukes and treating water with Prime since November 12th after I noticed symptoms like scratching against plants and breathing with one gill closed. Was following dosing instructions and it was going well and symptoms calmed down then they rose again. 12/9/17 did 70% W/C and gave the fish Salt Dip for 30 minutes, they handled it fairly well. 12/10/17 50% W/C and double dose of Prazipro and treated water with Amquel this time because I read that Hikari suggests either their water conditioner or Amquel. Woke up 12/11/17 with the two bloated discus. 50% W/C and I added some Epsom Salt. Several hours later one Discus looks better, the other is the same.

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and ages, numbers and sizes of fish.
Upgraded to 110 Gallon started in October, put in my three old sponge filters and the tank cycled quickly. 8 Discus sizes small, medium and large, 2 angelfish and a Gold Spotted Pleco

5. Water change regime (What percentage and how often).

Usually 50% every other day or every three days

6. How long has tank been running? Is it bare bottom? If you have substrate, what type and how deep is it?
Since October 2017. Bare bottom with a few plants planted in cups.

7. Do you age your water? If you do for how long and what is the ph swing. No

8. Parameters and water source;
Note: Water Parameters are important in diagnosing problems within a tank. If you don't own test kits for the following information, you can purchase them, test your parameters and post this info as soon as possible.

From my API Master Test Kit, levels have been consistant
- temp ___85.4__

- ph __7.4___

- ammonia reading __0__

- nitrite reading __0__

- nitrate reading __5.0__

What type of water or combinations of water sources do you use? If it is an RO/tap/well water mix, please list percentages in the mix.

- well water ____

- municipal water __100%__

- RO water ____

9. Any new fish, plants or inverts added recently.
None

10. Please tell us what you feed your fish and how often. This can be critical information for solving the problem so be as specific as you can.

San Francisco Bay Blood Worms usually 3 or 4 cubes 2 times a day and sometimes Freeze Dried Brine Shrimp which I DID feed one cube 12/10/17 in afternoon and 3 cubes of bloodworms in the evening before W/C

11. Include any pictures or videos you have which shows the symptoms. If you can't add them to this post, please provide a link to them.

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0hRna4A004
Excuse the Angelfish, they wanted to be in the video!