AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Order from Kenny

Registered Member

Default Order from Kenny

I finally made a discus order from Kenny been a long time coming Ive made orders from Kenny years ago but recently got back in the hobby I couldn't stay away. Anyway I want to give you guys feedback from ordering from Kenny. I received 7 beautiful discus today 2 red eagle 5.5 inch 2 blue sapphires 4.5 2 mosaic leopard ring genes and 1 mosaic turk 5 inch I was a little nervous on getting them since It was -10 out today but when I received my package all the bags and box was still warm so I was worrying about nothing. he's a master at packing fish he added extra heat pads and taped the box like four times lol no need to ever worry with him. He made sure I got the exact fish I wanted he truly is a pleasure to work with I will be making another order soon to complete my 125 gallon tank sorry I don't have any pictures yet I just got the fish a few hours ago Ill post some in the next few days once they get settled

Registered Member

Default Order from Kenny

I finally made a discus order from Kenny been a long time coming Ive made orders from Kenny years ago but recently got back in the hobby I couldn't stay away. Anyway I want to give you guys feedback from ordering from Kenny. I received 7 beautiful discus today 2 red eagle 5.5 inch 2 blue sapphires 4.5 2 mosaic leopard ring genes and 1 mosaic turk 5 inch I was a little nervous on getting them since It was -10 out today but when I received my package all the bags and box was still warm so I was worrying about nothing. he's a master at packing fish he added extra heat pads and taped the box like four times lol no need to ever worry with him. He made sure I got the exact fish I wanted he truly is a pleasure to work with I will be making another order soon to complete my 125 gallon tank sorry I don't have any pictures yet I just got the fish a few hours ago Ill post some in the next few days once they get settled

Real Name
    Jacklyn

Default Re: Order from Kenny

Matt I've merged your two threads so to avoid duplicates.
    ~JACKLYN~

Registered Member

Default Re: Order from Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by jmf3460 View Post
    Matt I've merged your two threads so to avoid duplicates.
    ok thanks I was trying to erase one but couldn't figure out how but thank you