Hi Guys, my first post as a new discus owner.

Problem

1. Please explain the problems with your fish. When did you notice the problems and did anything unusual happen that you think started them?

I got 4 discus late November (2 red and Two blue). I noticed one red was slightly off compared to the others but not having had discus before I put it down to stress and made sure waters levels alright etc.
It seems like it’s progressively getting worse but at a very slow pace.
The only thing I can think that might have happened is it was either sick when I got it or the move stressed it too much and it hasn’t recovered.

It always seems to stay either in the back corner or now and again will float around the top. It only ever has a swim around the tank when the light is off.

(I’m sure I seen it feed tonight with the light off but can’t be certain that it wasn’t just floating there).

The other three have been pretty good, settled in nicely.

2. Symptoms (i.e. turning dark, excess slime, not eating, clamped fins, flashing, darting, clamped gills, white/yellow/green poop, hiding, headstanding or tailstanding, white on tips of fins, rotting or fungus, blisters/white zits on fish, bloated, cloudy eyes, wounds).

I haven’t witnessed it eating in at least a week but that’s not to say it hasn’t been at the back of the tank behind the rock.
Haven’t noticed it poop either been keeping an eye on this for two days now.

It breaths pretty heavy, I think it’s gills are inflamed and swollen although not sure if the gills are supposed to be reddish with it being a red discus.

I’m not sure what clamped gills are and struggled to find a picture online but assuming it means the sail type fins are closed in toward the body? This is main difference I notice from my other three

The other red discus is quite protective of it getting a bit aggressive with the others if they go near it and this gets worse when it’s feeding time.

3. What medications/ treatments have you already tried and what were the results. Include dosage and duration of treatment.

None as yet worried I might do more damage. Only thing I could change with water parameters that looked like might have needed was ph at 7.6 I’ve reduced this tonight to 6.8

Tank/Water

4. Tank size and ages, numbers and sizes of fish.

200ltr tank,
Got 3 admiral and 3 neon tetras bought about 10 months ago
6 penguin tetras- 7 months
4 harlequins 5 months
1 bristle-nose 5 months (about 5cm)
2 corys
4 algae loaches 3 weeks ago
4 discus 2 months (about 5-6 cm)
2 Trumpet Snails 10 months
1 wood shrimp 10 months

5. Water change regime (What percentage and how often).

25% weekly
10% every other day

[b]6. How long has tank been running? Is it bare bottom? If you have substrate, what type and how deep is it?[/]

Tank been running since Feb 17
Substrate is a sand type fine gravel about half inch thick

7. Do you age your water? If you do for how long and what is the ph swing.
No

8. Parameters and water source;

Note: Water Parameters are important in diagnosing problems within a tank. If you don't own test kits for the following information, you can purchase them, test your parameters and post this info as soon as possible.

Temp 79F
Date 08/01/17
ph 6.8
ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 30

What type of water or combinations of water sources do you use? If it is an RO/tap/well water mix, please list percentages in the mix.

- well water ____

- municipal water ____100

- RO water ____

Any new fish, plants or inverts added recently.

4 algae loach & elephant nose (committed suicide first night jumping out of tank)

10. Please tell us what you feed your fish and how often. This can be critical information for solving the problem so be as specific as you can.

Feed bloodworm fresh or frozen few times a week
Cichlids pellets (floating) few times a week
Algae pellets few times a week
Flake food everyday

Feed a variation / combo Morning and evening.

11. Include any pictures or videos you have which shows the symptoms. If you can't add them to this post, please provide a link to them.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OB...KaESuiWRB46hNN

Hopefully you guys can help.