AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: John Kreatsoulas - Snookn21

Registered Member

Default John Kreatsoulas - Snookn21

Anybody talk to John K in the past 2 weeks? Or received their orders?

I ordered/paid for some wild discus on Dec. 13 and he was supposed to ship them out two separate times but did not. Once he hurt his ankle/leg and the second time no reason was giving as I have yet to get any correspondence. Since the new year, there has been no response to multiple emails or phone calls the past 2 weeks. Hope everything is okay with John but was wondering if anyone has been in contact recently?

Thanks all,

Steve

Default Re: John Kreatsoulas - Snookn21

Yeah, I ordered and paid for wild discus around the same time you did from him. Got the same email from him, but, it said that he would most likely resume shipping the following week. Ive since sent three emails to inquire- nothing.

Registered Member

I paid with PayPal, so I opened a claim last week hoping there was a response from John but nothing, so I escalated the case for them to handle today, so I can get my money back. Nothing personal, I hope everything is okay with him but the lack of response is not acceptable. A simple acknowledgment of one of my many emails would have been acceptable. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by smw217 View Post
    I paid with PayPal, so I opened a claim last week hoping there was a response from John but nothing, so I escalated the case for them to handle today, so I can get my money back. Nothing personal, I hope everything is okay with him but the lack of response is not acceptable. A simple acknowledgment of one of my many emails would have been acceptable. Good luck.
    hehehehehehehehe...We are in the same boat, I got tired of waiting of any response so I decided to file a dispute to Paypal. But according to his last email he had an accident and unable to ship any fish that was before Christmas. However, he would resume the shipment on the 27th but nothing happened. I hope he's doing OK and not type the of person would steal for a couple of bucks. I dealt with him before and spent over a thousand.

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

OK guys, I went thru and deleted several posts which are discussions/opinions. The Livestock Review Forums are for members to post their personal experiences with a vendor/sponsors. It is not a discussion thread. Please read these guidelines http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...READ-THIS!!!!!.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Hi all,
    Im sorry to hear of the issues people are having and hope things work out for everyone. I do need to remind everyone that this is review section for vendor transactions. .Members can share their first hand experiences with a vendor.. The good ones and the bad ones. It is not the place to debate with each other or get into heated exchanges please. Frustrating as it is going through buyer seller issues The rules of this section do need to be followed by everyone so that All members can benefit from each others experiences. Understand that bad experiences do happen with otherwise good vendors but these do also need to be shared. That is this sections purpose and that of our itrader section.

Thanks ,
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Unfortunately, like the others, I still have not heard anything from John on my order. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to getting the fish I ordered. Forced to open a claim on Paypal.

Registered Member

As an update to everyone since I started this thread, John was given 10 days from the time I escalated on Jan. 8th to reply to PayPal and there was no response. Or even reach out to me outside of PayPal. So today PayPal ruled in my favor and moved the funds back to me. All in all, it has been over 1 month since I first made payment. I have dealt with John for the past 2 years or more and spent thousands, and this is the first time I've had a real issue. I hope this is a one-off and everything is okay. Good luck to everyone that is dealing with their issues.

Registered Member

Is John OK, or still alive? I ordered a couple of wilds a bit before last Xmas, and went smoothly...Bill

I got my money back yesterday so I'm good but I hope John is doing OK.

Real Name
    Mauro

I am sorry people had so much trouble with John. People who paid and did not get their fish have all the right to complain and get their money back. But it definitely does not sound like John. I bought discus from him in past with no issues. Last time was early December 2017, when I received a shipment with 6 Cuipeuas. I also hope he is ok.